Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxx123

I’m actually so glad Georgie is leaving...I might finally get over the Georgie and Elvis story line 🤣🤣 he died 3 year ago and I’m still heartbroken! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I have been looking forward to this all day, come on fingers pull through 🙏 and lets hope this episodes involves more of the SF guys

Reactions: 5
I was really disappointed with the ending for Georgie. I like Prof but there was 0 chemistry between Georgie and him - I just get total friends vibes from them. A romance with the American DR would have been more believable in my opinion.

For me the only suitable ending was either for Elvis to be alive (although very unbelievable) or for Georgie to die. I thought she’d die in the line of duty with a showdown with Omar. Because what’s Georgie without Elvis? The whole sending your engagement ring off on a kite to heaven was a bit meh to me (although I appreciate the symbolism of it in that she was finally free). I feel meh, Georgie (and indeed Michelle) deserved a better way to go than that.

Reactions: 4

TinaTree

Chatty Member
i cant stand the trobber character and i think they are setting up fingers to die.

Reactions: 3

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I think Omar is something to do with those soldiers! I’ve been thinking something isn’t right with them from the beginning, especially the one with longer hair. Really hoping it’s nothing to do with the doctor because I like him!

Lulu the younger sister seems to have been totally forgotten this series. Also surely there would be more military presence and people in uniform at Fingers funeral and would the army really pay for Kingy and Georgie to fly back just for a few days.
I hope it gets another series which doesnt just focus on a similar type Georgie character but i feel with title Our girl its restricted a bit.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Michelle Keegan seems a lovely girl but my god her acting is fucking awful 😂. I can’t watch because it’s so bad, series one with Lacey Turner was great but it’s dreadful now. The only thing it had going for it was Elvis and Captain James 🤷🏻‍♀️

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
I’ve got a really strange feeling that Elvis may not actually be dead and they’ve been doing an undercover secret mission or something that only a selective few knew about! Why did Georgie bring up not checking Elvis’ pulse and why did Fingers keep apologising to her before he died? Probably really over thinking it because i’m not sure how he would have survived that but who knows...

Definitely not over thinking ... when she mentioned not checking for a pulse I did think hmm that's an odd thing to say .. then I also thought it was odd no funeral . Do you not think colour always goes a bit off when elvis is brought up as well .. yeh I hope he makes a surprise appearance

Reactions: 2

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I’ve got a really strange feeling that Elvis may not actually be dead and they’ve been doing an undercover secret mission or something that only a selective few knew about! Why did Georgie bring up not checking Elvis’ pulse and why did Fingers keep apologising to her before he died? Probably really over thinking it because i’m not sure how he would have survived that but who knows...
That would be a interesting twist, there seems to be a lot to wrap up in two episodes especially if this is Georgie's last series. I was surprised they didn't use fingers funeral to have a brief appearance from Captain James and Molly.

Oopsididitagainandagain

Who is Omar going to be... one of those three afghan soldiers or antonio the doctor? So many questions after next weeks trailer!
I think Omar is the guy we first saw them with when rescuing the female doctor. The afghan soldiers have swapped him out and the bullied one (forgot his name) wasn’t in on it to start with and has been pressured to help (with making the injuries on new guys face match) hence his reluctance with interacting with two section as he feels shame and guilt. It’s the only way I can match it all up in my head at the moment, so I’m probably vastly wrong and it’s going to be someone we know who is Omar!

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I think there will be at least one 2 section fatality which will be the fault of throbber or the 2nd lieutenant. Hopefully SAS make an appearance this series too.

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
I think prof has a bigger role. He tipped off about Omar to Georgie, then when he was in the cell with Omar and georgie.
Omar looked at him. He also said to georgie that not all things are what they seem to be. He also has family connections in Afghanistan. His character just seen abit odd!

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Oh I didn’t realise it was back! Love this show. Michelle Keegan is so pretty. Yes I’m shallow!

Casperron

VIP Member
Just finished watching although I accidentally skipped the first season so watching that now! Omg I’m in love with this. The cliff jump & fingers dying made me cry so much