Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fizzer20

Apparently the writer said in a recent interview that Captain James had left the army and got back with Molly

"During a recent press event, he explained: "[Captain James] left the Army, and has gone back, and tried to make it work with Molly Dawes, who is his wife. [Georgie] thought it was the right decision. She encouraged him, and supported him in that. And she stayed with the army. "

Thanks for that, so what was the point of making him and Georgie sleep together, just made me hate her, and lose respect for him, he chases after his medics, lots of resentment for that, I used to re-watch season 1 all the time now makes me angry

Reactions: 1

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
The SF guys arent in any more episodes this series which is a shame. I feel like there must be more of the female doctor as she is a decent actress who plays intense storylines well, likewise with the addition of the new private there must be a separate storyline there and i feel like they are leading us somewhere with the lieutenant and his Dad.

fizzer20

No mention of Captain James? I'm not watching, still too angry with what they did to Molly!!! Can't stand Georgie

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
No mention of Captain James? I'm not watching, still too angry with what they did to Molly!!! Can't stand Georgie
Apparently the writer said in a recent interview that Captain James had left the army and got back with Molly

"During a recent press event, he explained: "[Captain James] left the Army, and has gone back, and tried to make it work with Molly Dawes, who is his wife. [Georgie] thought it was the right decision. She encouraged him, and supported him in that. And she stayed with the army. "

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’ve got a really strange feeling that Elvis may not actually be dead and they’ve been doing an undercover secret mission or something that only a selective few knew about! Why did Georgie bring up not checking Elvis’ pulse and why did Fingers keep apologising to her before he died? Probably really over thinking it because i’m not sure how he would have survived that but who knows...

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
I think prof has a bigger role. He tipped off about Omar to Georgie, then when he was in the cell with Omar and georgie.
Omar looked at him. He also said to georgie that not all things are what they seem to be. He also has family connections in Afghanistan. His character just seen abit odd!
Yes !! This is a great theory !

Anybody still watching this ?

I think the first series was best and i am disappointed Captain James is no longer in this series but i'm going to stick with it and see how this series goes.

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Did everyone watch? What did you think?
I watched it! So gutted about how predictable it was. Also I didn’t understand Dr Antonio- was he a spy or not? Prof and georgie was cute together. She isn’t coming back though is she? I wonder if prof will?

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
I think prof has a bigger role. He tipped off about Omar to Georgie, then when he was in the cell with Omar and georgie.
Omar looked at him. He also said to georgie that not all things are what they seem to be. He also has family connections in Afghanistan. His character just seen abit odd!
I read this theory on Twitter, maybe just maybe there is some truth to it.

Did everyone watch? What did you think?
Are we gonna see if Georgie and Prof get together?
Will she go for a drunk with the sexy DR?
Baby fingers, will we get to see them?
Throbber and Mimi are they gonna be a couple?
Captain Hurst dad is it Bones? (Saw that on twitter)
Are we ever gonna get over Elvis?
Who will replace Georgie?
Will the rest of 2 section come back?
Where is Captain James?

Too many questions haha.

this weeks episode felt a bit flat after the previous two episodes.
Are they trying to make Throbber more appealing now showing his softer side
the new character is not a patch on Fingers and not sure how i feel about him
i feel like we must be seeing more of the psychologist next week as Liz White is a well known actress would they really fly her out for a brief stint ? saying that Guy Michie did only have a brief stint last series

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
The SF guys arent in any more episodes this series which is a shame. I feel like there must be more of the female doctor as she is a decent actress who plays intense storylines well, likewise with the addition of the new private there must be a separate storyline there and i feel like they are leading us somewhere with the lieutenant and his Dad.
I know I feel like the SF guys are one of the best parts of the show for me, good characters but even better actors. Yeah the Dad, Nan and there was also another sister missing from this series! Wonder if we are actually going to find out what happened to Brains, Rab and Maisie? Would have thought we’d have found out by now...

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Right I went back... so she does CPR to elvis ... but didnt check a pulse.. surely you should check for a pulse then start CPR... but he did look pretty gone then shes doing cpr and gets pulled off of him. Then nothing more of him so I guess there could be a bit of hope of him returning