Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Thanks for that, so what was the point of making him and Georgie sleep together, just made me hate her, and lose respect for him, he chases after his medics, lots of resentment for that, I used to re-watch season 1 all the time now makes me angry
Its like the writers forgot who he was. I thought Georgie and Molly were supposed to be friends so it didnt reflect well on Georgie either. He must not have the best track record though he divorced his wife in series 1, then did he marry Molly ? and then the relationship with Georgie and probably still only early 30s too

Globe

I'm struggling to get into this series. I'll stick with it though, enjoyed the previous ones.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Did I miss something? What happened to Georgie's dad? Cant remember him dying and thought it odd that he wasn't at the funeral

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I cried too, it’s that bastard music they play 😂😂
to be fair it was as soon as the music played I went 🤣

He is the only remaining one left from the first series aswell :cry:
I thought since they had him married and kept showing Marie it was coming but surely they have had enough happen to Georgie and her family
I had Danny Hatchard was joining this series as a private and thought maybe there would be a death in 2 section and he would replace them.
yes I heard danny was joining too! I am hoping he won’t die as like you say too much as happened to Georgie and had family. Maybe they just want us to think he’s died! Can’t wait another week 😫😂

TinaTree

Chatty Member
they had been hinting at it since the start of the series so it was predictable but still sad. Im disliking Georgie more and more this series though, i think we need more focus on the SF guys

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Definitely agree about the whole Elvis thing! When she mentioned it yesterday and again like someone above said when Fingers was saying sorry I kept thinking something dodgy is going on here!! I wonder if it will be that!? I mean, he looked pretty dead but who knows!

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Hmmm what happens now ... who is the next our girl ... Georgie and prof ? Thobber and mimi ?
Why did cheese keep going on about mimi back home ? Surely not just because of her family life is there more to this ?
They could have done a back home like tied up some more . Now soooo many questions and sooo long to wait.. argghh

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
SO.
I was just on Instagram and Monk was on a live with Tony Grounds the writer and producer.. Monk asked Tony if Elvis is dead and Tony said “I don’t think so” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
There’s no way Elvis is alive. Didn’t they have a funeral and all that? I didn’t watch the previous season. I started watching it for nico- he has been my crush since my mad fat diary! 🤣