Our Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody still watching this ?

I think the first series was best and i am disappointed Captain James is no longer in this series but i'm going to stick with it and see how this series goes.

Reactions: 1
Anybody still watching this ?

I think the first series was best and i am disappointed Captain James is no longer in this series but i'm going to stick with it and see how this series goes.
gutted captain James isn’t in it! Really enjoying this series so far though!

I'm struggling to get into this series. I'll stick with it though, enjoyed the previous ones.

Oh I didn’t realise it was back! Love this show. Michelle Keegan is so pretty. Yes I’m shallow!

Reactions: 2
i cant stand the trobber character and i think they are setting up fingers to die.

Reactions: 3
I think there will be at least one 2 section fatality which will be the fault of throbber or the 2nd lieutenant. Hopefully SAS make an appearance this series too.

Reactions: 2
No mention of Captain James? I'm not watching, still too angry with what they did to Molly!!! Can't stand Georgie

No mention of Captain James? I'm not watching, still too angry with what they did to Molly!!! Can't stand Georgie
Apparently the writer said in a recent interview that Captain James had left the army and got back with Molly

"During a recent press event, he explained: "[Captain James] left the Army, and has gone back, and tried to make it work with Molly Dawes, who is his wife. [Georgie] thought it was the right decision. She encouraged him, and supported him in that. And she stayed with the army. "

Apparently the writer said in a recent interview that Captain James had left the army and got back with Molly

"During a recent press event, he explained: "[Captain James] left the Army, and has gone back, and tried to make it work with Molly Dawes, who is his wife. [Georgie] thought it was the right decision. She encouraged him, and supported him in that. And she stayed with the army. "

Thanks for that, so what was the point of making him and Georgie sleep together, just made me dislike her, and lose respect for him, he chases after his medics, lots of resentment for that, I used to re-watch season 1 all the time now makes me angry

Thanks for that, so what was the point of making him and Georgie sleep together, just made me dislike her, and lose respect for him, he chases after his medics, lots of resentment for that, I used to re-watch season 1 all the time now makes me angry
Its like the writers forgot who he was. I thought Georgie and Molly were supposed to be friends so it didnt reflect well on Georgie either. He must not have the best track record though he divorced his wife in series 1, then did he marry Molly ? and then the relationship with Georgie and probably still only early 30s too

Michelle Keegan seems a lovely girl but my god her acting is bleeping awful 😂. I can’t watch because it’s so bad, series one with Lacey Turner was great but it’s dreadful now. The only thing it had going for it was Elvis and Captain James 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i hope not!! Cried a little bit watching that 😂😂 but I think he will be!
He is the only remaining one left from the first series aswell :cry:
I thought since they had him married and kept showing Marie it was coming but surely they have had enough happen to Georgie and her family
I had Danny Hatchard was joining this series as a private and thought maybe there would be a death in 2 section and he would replace them.

Last edited: