Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her ages ago cause she was so unbearable but just on her page recently. What happened to her son who had cancer? She was always very vague about the whole thing and he never did chemo, did he just make a recovery? I feel strange even asking that but she made it public knowledge and even had "childhood cancer" in her bio so very strange how she's just gone quiet about the whole thing.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her ages ago cause she was so unbearable but just on her page recently. What happened to her son who had cancer? She was always very vague about the whole thing and he never did chemo, did he just make a recovery? I feel strange even asking that but she made it public knowledge and even had "childhood cancer" in her bio so very strange how she's just gone quiet about the whole thing.
I think she decided to protect him and no longer share his and his brothers medical details on insta. She does hint that there are still appointments etc but I have no idea if it’s for Eli or Rua or both. 🤞🏻they are both doing well

Reactions: 3
I got the impression at the time they weren’t going to go down the traditional medical route but cure him with breast milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So people can’t go to the met gala but orlaith can go to a huge concert with her brother not a bother! Pick a lane orlaith…

Reactions: 11
It’s a sourdough starter because she’s not enough of a beige basic as is -she has to increase her basic witch factor x10

Her sourdough storter dorling, because she is such a perfect south dublin mom who couldn't bear the children eating bread from the supermorket any longer...ick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs , I’m a south Dublin mom and I ain’t got time to grow shite in a jar for a week!! duck that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Protest . But make sure everyone knows you do
Protest. But make cute reels for content

Vive le bullshit

Reactions: 4
At least the kids are no longer wearing beige potato sacks. Once she stopped showing them on the gram, they didn’t need to match in with the aesthetic any more

• Haha
I'm convinced she stopped showing them BECAUSE they got that bit older and wanted to choose their own clothes and no longer fit her aesthetic and not the other way around.