Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally ran here to post the same. Play dates in my house are sweets, crisps and popcorn 🤣

Reactions: 1
Mine are to young for play dates. My oldest is 3 so it's a pal and mum who calls. It's normally scones or baked goods but never hard boiled eggs!!

As a child I would have been shaken to get eggs, unless chocolate. Poor Orlaith is so up her own arse that's it's what she wants and never, never ever what anyone else wants, including her husband and kids.

I’d say anyone she invited to her house is carefully vetted and the parents are big pretentious wankers like herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be afraid a kid was allergic and didn’t know it. A few party rings and crisps etc are altogether a lower risk option. I also wouldn’t want my kid to be known as the boiled egg kid at school.

Reactions: 2
I’d say anyone she invited to her house is carefully vetted and the parents are big pretentious wankers like herself .
They all properly have to fill out a questionnaire before play date goes ahead really don't know anyone who gives eggs to kids for a play date and know a good few d4 heads and certainly doesn't happen orlaith is just a bleeping head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They all properly have to fill out a questionnaire before play date goes ahead really don't know anyone who gives eggs to kids for a play date and know a good few d4 heads and certainly doesn't happen orlaith is just a bleeping head 🤣🤣🤣
Do you wear beige?
Is your house beige?
Is your personality beige?
Do your kids play with beige toys?
Do you dress your kids in beige clothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you wear beige?
Is your house beige?
Is your personality beige?
Do your kids play with beige toys?
Do you dress your kids in beige clothing?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes ☺☺☺😂
You forgot to add you don't get your little girl the doll she asked for because you don't like all about what orlaith likes never the kids

I was giving the kitchen a clean before doing the school run and a thought popped into my head. Quite hilarious when you think of reports of her having a cleaner.

Does anyone remember when she said she doesn't own a mop and bucket (how unaesthetic), that she gets down on her hands and knees and scrubs the floors by hand 🤣🤣
with essentially a nail brush 🤣🤣

Easy to not own a mop and bucket when you have a cleaner stopping by 😅

So bleeping pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was giving the kitchen a clean before doing the school run and a thought popped into my head. Quite hilarious when you think of reports of her having a cleaner.

Does anyone remember when she said she doesn't own a mop and bucket (how unaesthetic), that she gets down on her hands and knees and scrubs the floors by hand 🤣🤣
with essentially a nail brush 🤣🤣

Easy to not own a mop and bucket when you have a cleaner stopping by 😅

So bleeping pretentious.
That was when she had a small house, her ego has grown along with the square footage.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t need a mop and bucket cos the cleaner brings their own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2