Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exploits her children just as much as an hun but gets away with it because she has a sad story & lives this weird beige life

Reactions: 7
Exploited the kiddos for followers. Gets help minding the kids so she can paint and DIY. Beige greige beige white. Boring.

Reactions: 4
Exploited the kiddos for followers. Gets help minding the kids so she can paint and DIY. Beige greige beige white. Boring.

Thankfully she is doing less of that now.
She was using the kids as a front as she wasn't happy with her own body but now she lost the weight its ootd everyday.

Reactions: 2
Used to donate to charity anytime she was sent anything free. None of that now. Hand out like all the others. “Midwife” in her bio but hasn’t worked a day in the job since Jesus was a gasan. No need to return to work when you get paid for flogging stuff sure. Needs to take that off her bio..
Kids dressed like something from Little House And The Prairie. House always immaculate. Meals/kids lunches/snacks/drinks always top notch, freshly prepared and wholesome. Not a cheese string or happy meal in sight. Each to their own I guess. We mere mortals can but try 🙄
In my opinion, she screams of privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thankfully she is doing less of that now.
She was using the kids as a front as she wasn't happy with her own body but now she lost the weight its ootd everyday.
This all day long “a year of me” and now all of a sudden we’re getting selfies. Boils my piss.

I wonder since she stopped using the kids for content have the PR drops stopped? She was always being gifted expensive stuff ie Gathre mats, cushions etc. they are serious 💰

We’re allowed a thread on orlaith now? I definitely know way too much about this woman’s children. The idea of thousands of people knowing so much about my kids actually freaks me out so much. I Don’t get her logic of stopping sharing her kids (after having shared so much already) but then sharing very specific info about where she lives (local cafe, library, new build etc) She has a very nice life that’s for sure but I think she’s bored as much as she is boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bit of a dose. Writing out perfect lists with tit like

🔴 put on a wash
🔴 fold laundry

Will you get a grip. We are all at that. Don't need a list to remind me anyway. Then there is the "bougie" sandwiches 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad a finally a thread on her 😂

Always remember the little girl asking for the lol doll I think and she wouldn't get it because she doesn't like it thought it was really sad on the poor child😪 wonder are the kids still dressed like there in the 50's

Reactions: 4
I always feel her kids are so deprived of a “normal” childhood ( I know they’re not actually deprived) 🤣 But they’re not allowed be themselves in terms of clothing, toys etc it all seems so severe. In an “era” of encouraging your child to express themselves, it seems like they’re not given a chance.
The hand me downs… like I get it and I’ve 2 girls so the youngest wears the older ones old bits, but there’s a big enough gap between youngest and oldest, who wants to wear 7 year old shoes that 3 others have worn in between 🥴🙈

Reactions: 5
I find it strange all the tidying up/ dressing beds she does for them. Like the older ones must be big enough now to do their own tidying. I make my 2 year old put all her Lego/ toys back into the box.

Reactions: 2
She seems to have lightened up a bit with the food now I think. They had ice creams today. Before she would have made them something herself

She seems to have lightened up a bit with the food now I think. They had ice creams today. Before she would have made them something herself
She would have made something herself two kids ago. She used to always make pictures from food but that was only when she had the first boy and then the girl.

I get the whole hand me down thing but they aren't short of a few bob either so...

She used to be feeding them total junk, cinnamon buns, iced fingers, cupcakes, cookies, jellies but since her weight loss that has stopped.

Now we have ootd and ads

Reactions: 3