Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painful! Also while those flatbreads she posted yesterday looked gorgeous I’m roaring laughing at the thought of giving those to my kids they would be flung back at me. How does she get hers to eat this stuff?

Reactions: 1
Painful! Also while those flatbreads she posted yesterday looked gorgeous I’m roaring laughing at the thought of giving those to my kids they would be flung back at me. How does she get hers to eat this stuff?
My kids will eat stuff like that. To be honest though, I've 0 clue how we did it because neither my husband or I would 😂 I'm assuming she just doesn't offer them alternatives and their palates adjusted

Reactions: 2
TBF mine would eat anything but they are still only small so that could change.

My kids will eat stuff like that. To be honest though, I've 0 clue how we did it because neither my husband or I would 😂 I'm assuming she just doesn't offer them alternatives and their palates adjusted
I’ve been trying that approach for a couple of years with my son and his palate has yet to adjust 😔 it’s a nightmare trying to feed him.

I’ve been trying that approach for a couple of years with my son and his palate has yet to adjust 😔 it’s a nightmare trying to feed him.
It's not something we've ever had to do but my brother's two were very picky. He used to add 1 new thing alongside something they will definitely eat, put no pressure on it and don't say anything if it was eaten or not, just leave it there on the plate and they gradually got curious. They were around 3 or 4 at the time though so not sure how it'll work with older kids.

I'm going to have to unfollow. I'm demented watching her at the minute. It's great she has gotten into her health and fitness but it's a bit ott. I think the thing that bothers me is that she makes out she runs every day and she has done a couple of 1 mile runs this year. I'm not being negative about anyone who is just running one mile but she makes out that she is out for a run every day and she just goes to the end of the road and back, I just find it so strange. And I think I just can't get past her lying about her running times earlier, there is no way she ran a 7 min mile, I know I'm being petty but it really annoyed me!! She is clearly a slow runner ( that's fine) but don't lie about it!

Is he the brother who asked her to stop posting all her breastfeeding boobs back in the day?

It really looked like he was brought along against his will, could she not have gone with one of her girlfriends? Pretty recent follower but never seen her post anything about her friends, nights out etc

It really looked like he was brought along against his will, could she not have gone with one of her girlfriends? Pretty recent follower but never seen her post anything about her friends, nights out etc
She’s in that smug south Dublin mum group?
Or is she?
Emma Coogan Standing by the wall Lili Foberg Chaos Harmony
they were big a few yrs ago in mum Irish insta land they used to go on nights out
there's a lot more of them I can’t remember who
..that horrible Rosin woman with the constant giving out
Had a child with autism can’t remember her name now
I unfollowed them all

Hope he doesn’t go to visit her - doesn’t she have a massive painting in her house of her naked breastfeeding the 2 older kids?
Even if she does, this comment says more about you than it does about any of them.

Even if she does, this comment says more about you than it does about any of them.
I’m pretty sure that comment was the OP’s sarcasm?!

Sure everyone knows shes the only woman in Ireland to breastfeed constantly for 8 or 10 years or something equally noteworthy!