Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😮, she seems to be a neat freak , surprised she wud let anyone else clean besides her, maybe she too busy with all the baking she doing to clean 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
The video and setting up would take 2 hours per day plus editing
1 hour gym
Who has time to clean

Reactions: 4
I actually had to message her about that run!! There is no way she is running 7 min miles!! She messaged back to say, yes, her time was right 😆🙄, she would be 1st female finisher at that pace at most Parkruns. Did anyone get the Strava name she is using? I've forgotten it but when I checked her Strava runs they are more like 9.30 pace, which sound about right.
---
1000014186.jpg

These are her actual times ffs 🙄🙄
---
1000014187.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Orlaith Bolt strikes again

Forget insta - she needs fast tracking to the next Olympics

• Haha
She’s running for a single mile at a time 😂 better not get her Team Ireland tracksuit personalised just yet!

I missed the shopping reel until now. Am I the only one who can’t understand why she didn’t have more €10 vouchers if they eat that much?

• Haha
It’s a basic flapjack recipe you clown, you’d think it was the KFC recipe she was going on about!! Notion sickness is what this dope suffers from

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks good - I saw someone mention putting chocolate chips in it. I’m going to try it later on and let ye know if it’s as epic as she makes it out to be. I love to bake and I do it a lot so have very particular tastes in stuff like that!

I got this near exact recipe from
BBC good foods recently except instead on cinnamon there was ginger and no seeds. I have to say they are really tasty I was eating them from the bowl, so would recommend giving them a try!

It looks good - I saw someone mention putting chocolate chips in it. I’m going to try it later on and let ye know if it’s as epic as she makes it out to be. I love to bake and I do it a lot so have very particular tastes in stuff like that!
I asked months ago for the recipe and we’ve made it loads without the seeds. It’s actually lovely 😂