Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just discovered organisation influencers. Well, this girl can organise. Surely she can’t get paid for saying ‘put things in a labelled box’…… do people really pay for people to come to their house and tell them this?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jc456

VIP Member
I think with the money thing she’s trying to advocate the spending less in the short term to save money for nice holidays. She often says they like a lot of hols in the year but obviously this year they haven’t been able to get anywhere so I suppose it seems like they’re a bit tight when it looks like all they’re doing is saving.
I thought the spending less was more aimed towards clutter than saving for holidays. I found the no spend month odd as she isn't someone doing hauls

Reactions: 1

Nellyboy

I thought the spending less was more aimed towards clutter than saving for holidays. I found the no spend month was odd as she isn't someone doing hauls
I understand people wanting to live more simply , with less clutter and not buying just for the sake of it. I just think along the way Kelli got too fixated on it. She acted as someone much older, not a young woman with two young children. She also did come across as pretentious and very full of herself. I think she now wants to focus on the Neals Yard selling so hence the new account. Good luck to her but I wish she would act in her 30s rather than in her 50s, she’s taking herself too seriously. This is all just my opinion of course, other people will have theirs.

HeyLetsGo

No she quite often says she makes a conscious effort not to buy loads of stuff because they like their holidays and would rather spend the money on those.

Also, think we’ve all turned a bit into old women during lockdown that’s what spending too much time in the house and not enough time in the pub does for you 😂

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Talking of Kelly.....

Always found it infuriating when she played the SAHM card, she isn't. She WFHM. Earning plenty from ny.

they are not short of pennies. Interesting how she documents her interactions with heath services atm

Also found it weird how she banged on about doing a non traditional garage conversion.

When what they did, imo, was ordinary layout etc. Seen it done loads before.

But she built hers up to be something big and exciting. Didn't really get that.

Re: people looking for her dh

We only know first name. I don't recall if she ever stated if they share the same last name. Might do in real life, but imagine she gave followers her maiden name and not his name
I'm always surprised more people don't comment about her on here

Dollylulu

I love her content.
I noticed she found it harder to be so thrifty once both girls were at school. She kept having mini hauls from M&S, bought random things from the internet etc.
I think she loves to spend money but works to keep it in check and the more spare time she has the harder it will be.

Nellyboy

I *think* I know who her husband is so I’m not surprised she drives a jag!!!!!! 😂 they have money, just a bit tight with it!!!!! Drives a jag but won’t buy a cheap jumper from Tesco until it has a few quid off!!!! So bizzare!!!!
Couldn’t agree more with what you have said. Oooh you think you know hubby, what’s he like irl 👀👀

Nellyboy

Yeah I can’t put my finger on it but it seems like a very no-fun household. Like, her husband just sounds like a bit of a wet weekend - and she constantly goes on about ohhhh you know, wanted this £10 jumper from Tesco but I’ve waited and now it’s on sale so I bought it for £6 and I’ll keep it and wear it for the next 5 years....

I dunno. Life is way too short to be stressing out over a few pennies on a jumper or sitting in a cold house because you’re too bloody mean to put the heating on for an hour!
Why have two children when you are literally going to be watching the pennies as much as that? I dunno, I just think the ‘insta-fame’ all went to her head a bit. At the end I used to just switch off with her voice droning on.

Consumerism_fatigue

I recently started following Horderly. Their feed isn’t the most exciting, but they show the real before and after of people’s cupboards etc, so it helps you see what changes you can make with similar space.

Nellyboy

If you Google his name and Edinburgh there’s a guy that comes up as a legal director for a solicitors.... same age range I’d guess as her husband (40/41) and I think it’s him from the photos she’s briefly shared on her stories once upon a time.

happy to be proved wrong - I could be completely wrong but I have a feeling it’s him!!!
What’s his name?