Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGo

I think with the money thing she’s trying to advocate the spending less in the short term to save money for nice holidays. She often says they like a lot of hols in the year but obviously this year they haven’t been able to get anywhere so I suppose it seems like they’re a bit tight when it looks like all they’re doing is saving.

Reactions: 1

HeyLetsGo

Yeah it’s pretty much the same account but without the house organisation really! She still does her book reviews and “water cooler” chats which I love. She does a lot of gardening chat now too.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Spill the ☕
If you Google his name and Edinburgh there’s a guy that comes up as a legal director for a solicitors.... same age range I’d guess as her husband (40/41) and I think it’s him from the photos she’s briefly shared on her stories once upon a time.

happy to be proved wrong - I could be completely wrong but I have a feeling it’s him!!!

Organised_motherhood_ is my fave! She is a lovely, down to earth person who responded to messages that I sent her. There used to be her rave thread here but seems like it's deleted now?
Love her! She's so positive and I love how she educates herself on weighty topics. Been looking for her thread too but can't find it!

Jc456

VIP Member
I would love to know what she charges.
Starting from £495 (7 hours) plus travel time/fee or virtual...
2020 Virtual Prices

Prep & Plan: £75 – 1hr Online Session
Prep, Plan & Declutter: £150 – 2hr Online Session
Prep, Plan, Declutter & Organise: £300 – 4hr Online Session

• Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Are we sure it’s a Jag? Agree it doesn’t look v flash at all. And it’s ‘her’ car - I can’t believe he’d have bought her such an expensive car, knowing that he is a tight arshe.

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
See Kelly (formally organised motherhood) has made her page public again…..

Talking of Kelly.....

Always found it infuriating when she played the SAHM card, she isn't. She WFHM. Earning plenty from ny.

they are not short of pennies. Interesting how she documents her interactions with heath services atm

Also found it weird how she banged on about doing a non traditional garage conversion.

When what they did, imo, was ordinary layout etc. Seen it done loads before.

But she built hers up to be something big and exciting. Didn't really get that.

Re: people looking for her dh

We only know first name. I don't recall if she ever stated if they share the same last name. Might do in real life, but imagine she gave followers her maiden name and not his name

Last edited:

Froyo26

I used to like Kelly but since her account got bigger I think she’s changed. Got a bit precious and often came across as smug and full of herself. I watched her YouTube explanation for why she is not going to be using her account anymore and my God talk about drag it out. Leave while the audience are still clapping love 🙄🙄. Off you fucking pop dear 😀😀
I have to agree, really liked her originally but in the last wee while felt some of her chats/opinions came across quite preachy & high and mighty! I think she was a bit caught up in being an ‘anti’ influencer and her chats about that came across quite smug.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Just discovered organisation influencers. Well, this girl can organise. Surely she can’t get paid for saying ‘put things in a labelled box’…… do people really pay for people to come to their house and tell them this?
I would love to know what she charges.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can only remember San Sebastian and St Lucia. She drives a jag so not completely tight 🤣

My guess would be that they overpay the mortgage so that they can get the rural dream she wants sooner and thinks its worth not spending on other bits. She fascinates me a bit I don't know why. Probably need to get out more 😜
I *think* I know who her husband is so I’m not surprised she drives a jag!!!!!! 😂 they have money, just a bit tight with it!!!!! Drives a jag but won’t buy a cheap jumper from Tesco until it has a few quid off!!!! So bizzare!!!!

shadow123

So glad I’ve come across this, started following her a few years ago, loved her! But now it’s boring and cringy

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Cat Ben - her fridge restocks blow my mind. So much single use plastic - and we’re over here carefully washing out our flora tubs for recycling 🤣