Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGo

I know she’s the only account I really bother with on insta I’m gutted! Totally understand why she’s going though.

Reactions: 2

Ems55

Chatty Member
I love organised_motherhood_
She’s the only organising account I’ve actually stuck with for about 3 years. Everyone else I end up unfollowing within a few days.
I like the snippets of intelligent conversation as well. And the fact that she is genuine and mature enough to respect that people have different opinions and that's ok (unlike a lot of "influencers" these days)!

Reactions: 2

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
She took his car on I remember her saying she needed to take over the lease payments so had to do more 'side hustles'. It's deffo a jag it's been in the reflection of some of her photos and you could see the reg. Very sloppy for someone who's normally so security conscious.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Georgethecat

VIP Member
She still does gardening, chatty stuff, book reviews, neals yard, skincare live workshops where she sends out sample packs. less organisation content but she said she didn't want to just slap her neals yard selling on to a page where she had been followed for her organisation and wanted to show less of the inside of her cupboards etc and get more privacy back. I still enjoy following her and like some of the neals yard skincare so enjoy the content, although I'm guilty of buying it via look fantastic where I get extra blue light card discount.

soberkind

What I'm confused about is that she has ended Organised Motherhood but is carrying on her other "private" page, that is no longer private really as she is accepting friend requests. There doesn't appear to be a difference with her content either, screenshot from today attached. Anyone else bewildered by this ... I'm leaving the gram, actually no I'm not, just leaving the masses.

Attachments

I’ve just been watching (god I hate myself, but it’s like torture to watch people I hate 🤷🏻‍♀️) and sje clearly can’t hack criticism, shes blocking people who says she’s a bit cringe because ‘positive vibes only 🙄🙄 there’s some wonder minor influencers like her think they are amazing when they basically have an echo chamber

Jc456

VIP Member
she drives a jag !! Surely not - unless it’s electric that’s not exactly in keeping with her green credentials !!
no wonder she’s scared of driving. So would I be if my car cost £70k 🤣
Yea I'd have anxiety driving a jag 🤣 It doesn't look very fancy inside?

Poptart

VIP Member
What I'm confused about is that she has ended Organised Motherhood but is carrying on her other "private" page, that is no longer private really as she is accepting friend requests. There doesn't appear to be a difference with her content either, screenshot from today attached. Anyone else bewildered by this ... I'm leaving the gram, actually no I'm not, just leaving the masses.
I don't get it either.