only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all such a waste. She could be putting away a fair chunk for Jaya in savings. For her driving lessons, first car, ANYTHING.

It's haul of crap after haul of crap. I'm sorry, but if it is benefits, it just goes to show that some people absolutely do get too much. Nobody should be getting that kind of disposable income. People who earn £50,000 a year don't have that kind of money to fritter away.
The thing is if it is benefits which I think it is, it’s meant to be spent on the person that it’s for I.E Jasmine. Like I said I’m just assuming, maybe baby daddy has a lot of money and is providing who knows. What I think sucks lately is people showing off their hauls and tit when half of us are going without to make ends meet, when we work.. it just irks people the wrong wY

Reactions: 7
This isn’t aimed at anyone on benefits, but we have one child and both work , hubby does 60 ish hours a week and I work 35 a week over 2 jobs and the only help we get it £85 a month in child benefit and I am so greatful for that ! However I think a lot of people who work for their money don’t waste it as much as people who are on benefits because they know what they had to do to get that money ! One of my jobs I work in a school kitchen and every time I order a takeaway (which tbf isn’t a lot atm!) I tell myself I worked a whole lunchtime ( which is 4 hours) just for a takeaway which puts me off sometimes because I know what I had to do to get that takeaway (hope I’m making sense here !) but if I didn’t earn it I’d probably just spend it on tat because I didn’t have to do anything to have it !!!!
(Please excuse me banging on,I hope I make sense !) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like her and think she’s a great Mum but personally, it would be my worst nightmare just to be a Mum. I think (not saying this applies to her) a lot of women have babies because they lack love and affection and it’s unfair to put that on a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder how she'll cope when her eldest moves on. If she's got any sense about her she'll go out and lead her own life. It's quite obvious that she'll be expected to help a lot around the house, with her sister and with the new baby. Selfish of Jade if you ask me.

• Heart
see this is the problem.
her eldest is lovely and i’m sure she loves helping out but jade relies on her quite a bit which is unfair for a 14year old (not sure how old she is)

she doesn’t seem to ask for much either , her mum couldn’t do xyz and for her birthday as she was unwell with sickness and a few other times she’s been on the back burner.

it’s probably not intentional but that must upset her but she’s so understanding as she’s had no other choice but to be her mums support

but i can not for the life of me wonder what went through her head to have another baby.
not saying that having a disabled child means you can’t have other kids etc but she was already struggling with jas and now a newborn.

her
I wonder how she'll cope when her eldest moves on. If she's got any sense about her she'll go out and lead her own life. It's quite obvious that she'll be expected to help a lot around the house, with her sister and with the new baby. Selfish of Jade if you ask me.

She does come across as a bloody good mother though and always puts her kids first !

I do wonder how she’s ever going to go out with the baby and Jas when he’s too big for a carrier.

I do wonder how she’s ever going to go out with the baby and Jas when he’s too big for a carrier.
Well I would imagine there's a special kind of buggy that you can get -- that she will probably get gifted. I'm interested to see how she handles a son. In my experience they are WAY more hectic than little girls.

Reactions: 1
I think when the newborn hormones wear off (the novelty basically) shes going to really struggle juggling it all, it seems she already is without the baby even being here

Reactions: 2

There are wheelchairs but, Jas wheelchair seems custom to her body, I don’t think you can get a tandem wheelchair for her type. The only solution I can think of is if she uses a sling carrier.

I feel bad for her, she must be so overwhelmed. I hope she sorts her driving out soon as that’ll make things a million times easier for her.

She's quite quiet about the father of her kids and I don't blame her tbh. But I do hope that the babbys father pulls his finger out and supports her.

However I think a lot of people who work for their money don’t waste it as much as people who are on benefits because they know what they had to do to get that money !
What a load of shite. If that were the case then why is there so much credit card debt out there? Some people are wasteful, and I'd say the ones more likely to spunk money up the wall are the ones earning a wage.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s slightly unfair she’s being judged for having another baby. She clearly looks after her children where as there’s people in the world who don’t even have custody of theirs.

Does she though? They’re cooped up in that tiny flat with a dog as well which never seems to get walked. Even just with a buggy and a wheelchair there’s going to be no room to move at all. She barely tidies it as it is. I don’t see them doing anything except trips to Asda or Westfield either. It’s just bizarre to me that you’d bring a baby into what’s already a very chaotic set up.
Without wanting to be cynical, it could be a way for her to get that bigger flat she used to talk about wanting.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s slightly unfair she’s being judged for having another baby. She clearly looks after her children where as there’s people in the world who don’t even have custody of theirs.
she’s an amazing mum not disputing that but it just shocked me that she would have another baby

She 100% is definitely going to need to be rehoused sharpish
the housing stock in london is little to none at the moment especially a house fully adapted to jas’s needs

she’s an amazing mum not disputing that but it just shocked me that she would have another baby

the housing stock in london is little to none at the moment especially a house fully adapted to jas’s needs
They’ll have to move her out to the Home Counties or they’ll ask her to convert the front room into a bedroom once the little boy is of a certain age. I hope the dad is involved, she mentioned he wanted to be private but never divulged if he was there often.

Jadie has had her beautiful baby boy on Monday 19th January. She has posted some pics on her Instagram.

• Heart
I really do feel sorry for Jaya. She’s 14 and obese and Jade admits they’ve been living off takeaways recently but both want to start eating more healthy. She’s the mother, she should be helping her to live a more healthy life, not feeding her takeaways! It’s honestly madness that she doesn’t see it. Then she actually roasts a chicken and proceeds to load up half the plate with chips! It’s actually really sad how self sufficient she has to be at 14 and instead of Jade spending time with her and helping her, she goes and has another baby.

Reactions: 5