only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on her own most of the time, she has an over weight daughter, daughter with needs I think she should of been cautious considering her situation, it’s selfish on jaz, by the looks of things they live in a crowded flat plus dog and no car.

I really like her but I’m a little shocked and disappointed

Reactions: 8
I thought she said once they didn't know what had caused Jaz's condition and they weren't even sure exactly what it was?

I know it was picked up to some extent in the womb but it could be a one in a million random thing, no more chance of passing it to another child than any other parent would have of their child having something.

Reactions: 4
I thought she said once they didn't know what had caused Jaz's condition and they weren't even sure exactly what it was?

I know it was picked up to some extent in the womb but it could be a one in a million random thing, no more chance of passing it to another child than any other parent would have of their child having something.
if its genetic theres high chances

if its genetic theres high chances
Not always.
My daughters is an extremely rare (300 worldwide) which was discovered through a genetic study program in the UK. It wasn’t passed down, it was literally tit luck and she developed it whilst In the womb as a bunch of cells.

Lots of children with needs like our childrens generally go undiagnosed, although they know it’s genetic. For anyone affected by this please reach out for support by SWAN UK & Unique. x

Reactions: 3
I’m a carer for my kids and now my husband who’s got cancer. My kids all go to school. During the day that is my time to sleep, rest, eat bath and relax, run errands, clean the house . Wouldn’t be right to go and get a job for myself just because I’m indoors. I don’t sleep at night as 2/3 kids don’t sleep. If I worked when would I get to sleep. It’s hard being a carer but someone’s got to do it and their my kids end of the day.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone’s disputing that being a career is hard. That’s exactly the point, her life already seems so chaotic, why on earth would you bring a baby into that?! And yes yes I know, it might have been an accident 🙄

I don’t think anyone’s disputing that being a career is hard. That’s exactly the point, her life already seems so chaotic, why on earth would you bring a baby into that?! And yes yes I know, it might have been an accident 🙄
Think she may of aswell got a job. a baby is gonna be 10x harder 😂

Reactions: 2
I really like her, she’s got a lot on her plate and she seems to handle everything well

Reactions: 5
I’ve not seen for on TikTok for a while, I hope she’s okay and just resting.

Reactions: 1
You’re right, she hasn’t posted in a couple of weeks. Lots of comments on her last video. Hopefully everything is okay with her and the baby

She’s on her own most of the time, she has an over weight daughter, daughter with needs I think she should of been cautious considering her situation, it’s selfish on jaz, by the looks of things they live in a crowded flat plus dog and no car.

I really like her but I’m a little shocked and disappointed
Lets not make comments about a 14 year old girls size, and she isn’t overweight but also she isn’t fair game - she seems like a lovely girl who’s caring and deals with a lot.

Reactions: 12
Lets not make comments about a 14 year old girls size, and she isn’t overweight but also she isn’t fair game - she seems like a lovely girl who’s caring and deals with a lot.
Agreed! She is also a child and cannot legally consent to being in her mum’s videos, so it’s extra not cool to slate her appearence here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nice to see baby is all good and thriving despite how she feels. Shes only 2 days ahead of me

Reactions: 1
She seems to do nothing but spend, spend, spend.
and receive gifted things
don’t get wrong i really do like her , think she’s a great mum
but the sheer amount of shopping she does is ridiculous how is she getting that amount of money

It honestly baffles me where all this money comes from. If she’s not spending £70 on Asda and getting taxis home it’s huge hauls at Westfield. She also just doesn’t have the space for anymore stuff, the state of her flat is awful.

and receive gifted things
don’t get wrong i really do like her , think she’s a great mum
but the sheer amount of shopping she does is ridiculous how is she getting that amount of money
I hate to say this but… DLA. Her daughter will get highest rate for both, she’ll get carers and UC carers element, then she probably gets direct payments from the council also. I could be completely wrong and I sure hope I am but… yeah.

It's all such a waste. She could be putting away a fair chunk for Jaya in savings. For her driving lessons, first car, ANYTHING.

It's haul of crap after haul of crap. I'm sorry, but if it is benefits, it just goes to show that some people absolutely do get too much. Nobody should be getting that kind of disposable income. People who earn £50,000 a year don't have that kind of money to fritter away.

Reactions: 6
It's all such a waste. She could be putting away a fair chunk for Jaya in savings. For her driving lessons, first car, ANYTHING.

It's haul of crap after haul of crap. I'm sorry, but if it is benefits, it just goes to show that some people absolutely do get too much. Nobody should be getting that kind of disposable income. People who earn £50,000 a year don't have that kind of money to fritter away.
the thing is not everyone on benefits is like that , you’re absolutely right it’s just absolute crap. she should be using it for taking her girls out experiences. i understand the youngest has needs and it could be difficult to do days out but that money could be used for things such as days out , experiences , sensory play groups etc. saving it for the older girl like you said driving.
wound me up when she got her cot gifted like wtf

her flat is so tiny and i know from personal experience the waiting list to be moved even for health reasons is so long but it’s just baffling to me that she got pregnant again