One Direction #3 Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait for Liam to get drunk on another podcast and talk tit about them lol maybe he is gonna be the one who talks about the truth of Larry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wait for Liam to get drunk on another podcast and talk tit about them lol maybe he is gonna be the one who talks about the truth of Larry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Can you imagine?
Even if there's nothing to tell, he'll make something up. He's loving the attention, bless him, it's the most he's had in a long while.

Reactions: 7
That Nick Grimshaw rumour has been doing the rounds for years :D If there's any truth in it, then Grimshaw was punching well above his weight with Harry.

Personally, I think Harry is straight, but enjoyed the notoriety Larry brought him - until it became annoying and impinged on his real life friendships. However, I know Harry about as well as I know the man who runs the local Spar (i.e. not at all) so that's only my opinion and not based on anything at all.
Iā€™m not sure if he is straight, but it doesnā€™t matter anyway..
But if it wasnā€™t true they definitely have played into it šŸ˜‚ sadly I think we will never know the full storyā€¦ and a tell all might ruin everyoneā€™s idea of One Direction šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not sure if he is straight, but it doesnā€™t matter anyway..
But if it wasnā€™t true they definitely have played into it šŸ˜‚ sadly I think we will never know the full storyā€¦ and a tell all might ruin everyoneā€™s idea of One Direction šŸ™ˆ
Sadly, I think a tell all might include the fact they were colleagues rather than best buddies, and towards the end, barely tolerated each other. <weeps>

Reactions: 5
Ahahaha imagineeeee! I think there would be too many law suits though coming from it šŸ˜… but we did had those comments from Rebecca Fergusonā€¦

Does anyone know anything more about the Netflix doc she hinted at?
Thereā€™s lots of speculation on twitter that Louis is recording a documentary and that they might be suing the label/ previous management but Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s any truth to that..

Reactions: 2
What comments? What have I missed?
She has been very vocal against syco management and their contracts/ DNAā€™s they were made to sign and she made a reference about ā€œ17 year olds confused about their sexualityā€.

Reactions: 4
She has been very vocal against syco management and their contracts/ DNAā€™s they were made to sign and she made a reference about ā€œ17 year olds confused about their sexualityā€.
Joe McEldery, Lloyd Daniels, Aidan Grimshaw have all come out since and talked about SC telling them not to disclose their sexuality. 1D werenā€™t the only 17/18 year olds ever on the show.

Fair enough if the 1D lads donā€™t want to talk about their xfactor days, if there was any NDA. But theyā€™ve been out of the band for 6 years now, thereā€™s absolutely nothing stopping them coming out now if they wanted to.

Joe McEldery, Lloyd Daniels, Aidan Grimshaw have all come out since and talked about SC telling them not to disclose their sexuality. 1D werenā€™t the only 17/18 year olds ever on the show.

Fair enough if the 1D lads donā€™t want to talk about their xfactor days, if there was any NDA. But theyā€™ve been out of the band for 6 years now, thereā€™s absolutely nothing stopping them coming out now if they wanted to.
Joe McEldery came out 6 months after the show so I presume there was nothing in his contract and I remember Lloyd was told to keep it on the down low so he would apeal to girls.

Surely having in the contract that you have to hide your sexuality is against the equality act 2010? That was bought in during their season of Xfactor so wouldnā€™t be applicable for seasons before.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if some of them explored their sexuality, they were 16/17/18, thatā€™s normal and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Simon told them to keep it private that they were exploring their sexuality to keep up the womaniser image.

I totally agree with what youā€™re saying, thereā€™s no management keeping Louis and Harry apart or Zayn and Liam. There is no management stopping them. If they really wanted to be together when they negotiated their solo contracts surely they wouldnā€™t sign something that what make them hide again.

I do understand why the might not want to come out (homophobia is still a huge issue) but I think it would be their own decision rather than be forced into the closet by management. With someone like Louis if he is bi (I do genuinely believe that he is interested in women) I feel like with the whole Larry thing is making it hard to come out, especially with the fact I donā€™t think people will accept that heā€™s not gay (the whole men who say their bi are actually gay but donā€™t want to admit it stereotype)

I donā€™t really care about their sexualities and I find it odd that you have fan accounts so obsessed with proving their sexuality (as a queer half closeted woman I canā€™t think of anything worse), like i said they probably experimented when they were younger but I donā€™t think that makes them not straight and I donā€™t think there was anything contracted to stop them coming out (although deffo think SC/Modest/Syco pushed them to keep stuff quiet)

Reactions: 7
Sadly, I think a tell all might include the fact they were colleagues rather than best buddies, and towards the end, barely tolerated each other. <weeps>
If you don't remove those hands there's a high likelihood you'll never use them again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Name one A list celebrity who has hit their peak when fully and openly out. Iā€™d be hard pushed. Harry is hitting his peak, thereā€™s more to come for him and thereā€™s no way any of the money men want him out publicly yet. Itā€™ll happen but not for some time. There are so many stories from boy band members who have been forced to keep their sexuality hidden.

But people take it a step further by saying there kids are fake

I can't deal .Freddie isn't real because brianna had painted nails after giving birth

Last edited:
Name one A list celebrity who has hit their peak when fully and openly out. Iā€™d be hard pushed. Harry is hitting his peak, thereā€™s more to come for him and thereā€™s no way any of the money men want him out publicly yet. Itā€™ll happen but not for some time. There are so many stories from boy band members who have been forced to keep their sexuality hidden.
This is my opinion too. Itā€™s not that simple. Plus, if anyone was to come they would probably have to talk about if they were in fact advised not to come out by management/ fake relationships etc
The Freddie thing is just outrageous! The kid is literally Louis copy, he is so cute!

Reactions: 3
I'm sick to the back teeth of Lizzo, I've had that stupid song of hers in my head for WEEKS and I hate it šŸ˜«
she's so embarrassing with the chris evans & harry obsession like pls calm down girl...

Reactions: 6
Remember zayns cousin said "Google Zayn Malik that's how much we're worth" in response to hate

Now look at them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ zayns stopped funding their lifestyle and his sister is now shopping on shein

Makes me laugh because his sisters and bitchy cousins used to look down on everyone

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.