One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G fletcher is doing a talk with S ock whatever her name is. Thats why Shrivelled up pea is tagging her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Pea? There's nothing wrong with "nipping bad behaviour in the bud." You can claim it's "big emotions" or whatever you like, but the fact is sometimes kids' behaviour is unacceptable, and it's up to you as a parent to teach them that.

And those of us who work more than half an hour a week need those schedules and routines at some point. And most of us feel guilty enough about that at times, without being preached at by self-righteous idiots like yourself.

Knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t seem to have posted in the GP Facebook group lately 🤔 either that or our kind source just hasn’t posted the tea! (yes, I’m very nosey 😉🤥)

She did seem to only post on there when things were tough so I’m pleased if things are starting to get easier for them all. Or I guess she could just be keeping up the pretence that all is rosy! 🤷‍♀️

I wish she’d talk about ember the way she talks about raven. She deserves all that gushing and emotion too. Her favouritism is really blatant.

Anyway yep that’s my two pence for the evening 😬👋🏻

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t seem to have posted in the GP Facebook group lately 🤔 either that or our kind source just hasn’t posted the tea! (yes, I’m very nosey 😉🤥)

She did seem to only post on there when things were tough so I’m pleased if things are starting to get easier for them all. Or I guess she could just be keeping up the pretence that all is rosy! 🤷‍♀️

I wish she’d talk about ember the way she talks about raven. She deserves all that gushing and emotion too. Her favouritism is really blatant.

Anyway yep that’s my two pence for the evening 😬👋🏻
Nah she's still there. Telling parents they need to 'suppport toddlers through strops rather than stopping them'.

Can just imagine Raven having a strop and flinging her sensory rice / toys in ice cubes / flower dissection kit at Ember.

Pea: Now Raven, I can see you are having some BIG emotions. I am here to cuddle you. It's not safe to throw things at the baby. Can I redirect you to throw them at Daddy instead? Come on, let's go and get him out of his pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The sanctimony on today’s post. duck me. My PND pushed me to thenbreaking point and I needed a bit of structure to get through tough days. I needed nap time away from me so I could breathe and just be. Doesn’t mean I’m not gentle or responsive or loving. Just that I’m not a preachy twit who thinks her way is the best and only way. ARSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's an insufferable prick and I genuinely don't know how Dean hasn't packed his hat and left. @sunchaser19 still rumblings of disquiet in their house or has everything calmed down?

• Haha
Have you seen that tit she ate because she 'had no time and was too exhausted' so ordered from a 'small business'?

A) she only ever makes what is basically a sludge out of her fridge/freezer contents in the slow cooker so I don't understand how she doesn't have time to do that
B) if she really doesn't have time, it's because she can't keep her head out of Raven's arse for more than 4 seconds at a time
C) ACCEPT SOME bleeping HELP YOU CONDESCENDING, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, BLINKERED BELLEND OF AN ABSOLUTE MARTYR.

When things are so bad you don't have time/are too tired to eat, when you have a support network around you, how bad do you think it'll be when they've all disappeared because you pushed them away too hard for too long? Absolute idiot. Never known anyone so self-centred.

Punishing children creates fear and compliance? Get to duck, Pea. There are no words for how big a bleeping tit she has become. I actually can't wait for Raven to go to whichever school it is where she's shown up for being a spoiled little brat that can't pronounce a single word properly and thinks the entire universe revolves around her because 'mummy let's me'.
I bet this woman has zero friends bar Raven and Raven will end up the same. Hopefully, Ember will rebel against all this horse tit and grow up to be a powerhouse of success and popularity and happiness while Raven lives with mummy at 45, still having the odd toot on her wrinkly old nips for 'comfort'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Have you seen that tit she ate because she 'had no time and was too exhausted' so ordered from a 'small business'?

A) she only ever makes what is basically a sludge out of her fridge/freezer contents in the slow cooker so I don't understand how she doesn't have time to do that
B) if she really doesn't have time, it's because she can't keep her head out of Raven's arse for more than 4 seconds at a time
C) ACCEPT SOME bleeping HELP YOU CONDESCENDING, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, BLINKERED BELLEND OF AN ABSOLUTE MARTYR.

When things are so bad you don't have time/are too tired to eat, when you have a support network around you, how bad do you think it'll be when they've all disappeared because you pushed them away too hard for too long? Absolute idiot. Never known anyone so self-centred.

I wish i had the luxury to stalk my child with my phone aka playing according to Pea all day. But I cant because the thought of my children growing up in an unhygienic tit hole of a house makes me sad. Its important to teach children independent playing, to be ‘bored’ they dont need to be amused every second of the day.

Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to post *everything* on her stories? Like us peasant parents don’t play with our children? God, like so many others, I play absolutely all sorts with my child - shops, schools, vets, libraries - you name it.. I just don’t document every damn thing.. because I’d rather play and be in the moment then shove my phone in my child’s face to be like OOOH LOOK AT MARTYR ME, PLAYING SHOPS AT 8.30 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
I really feel like she should be eating more than 235 calories per meal? You could burn that off in one single feed. She’s painfully thin? Get the girl a McDonald’s ffs.

Reactions: 8
That grid post really was Pea at her smug, sanctimonious best. It was the reason I unfollowed when R was a baby. Funny how she hasn’t learned any humility in the intervening years.

I really feel like she should be eating more than 235 calories per meal? You could burn that off in one single feed. She’s painfully thin? Get the girl a McDonald’s ffs.
I’m wondering whether she has an ED to be honest. She was so thin throughout her pregnancy and she looks gaunt now. She doesn’t eat enough calories, let alone enough calories to produce breastmilk for two kids. I don’t know whether she genuinely “doesn’t have time to eat” because she loves being a martyr, or whether she uses “doesn’t have time to eat” as an excuse to... not eat.

"Fear and compliance"

It's like she thinks anyone who doesn't follow her methods is beating their kids with a bat as punishment!!

Reactions: 5
Well done can colour within the lines. Pretty sure that is not a skill she really needs to get through life. However, learning to sit on a chair, being polite, learning how to share, hearing the word ‘no’ etc is. But whatever, you focus on her colouring Pea. Dick.

Reactions: 19
@TheLastLolo their differences and drifting apart has been happening over the last few years really. Since Raven was put in charge of their lives, house and marriage I think! I have absolutely no idea how they even managed to conceive Ember! Think they have good weeks and bad, don’t we all I guess, but I think it’s obvious for everyone to see that that isn’t a happy marriage.

I’ll tell you why she doesn’t eat, because she’s lazy as tit! She cannot be arsed to make/cook anything. That’s what it boils down to. Unless Dean makes a sloppy curry, she doesn’t eat a lot because she can’t be arsed to make food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.