One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he is . How exciting for you all

Reactions: 1
One day of winter. She breastfeeds. Don’t. You. Know.

Reactions: 3
She strikes me as the type of woman that would take someone looking at her slightly inquisitively as breastfeeding shaming and do a massive ranty post about it and how cave woman breast fed until their norks turned to stone and their children were wonderfully forward.

Reactions: 12
She looks so unwell. A strong gust of wind would blow her over. Dean needs to tell her enough is enough now. He is their father. He needs to take responsibility.

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to film herself breast feeding in the park? She’s such an exhibitionist, has to be doing something crunchy at all times. Imagine what the other people in the park must of thought.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to make a new thread either, living for whatever the title is though, so many good contenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.