One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've gone out with raven wearing her pj top? Have some bleeping pride. Swear she's doing it on purpose. Grubby cow.

Reactions: 4
The second hand draw on book covered in years old pen...I mean come on. Totally believe in passing things on, cutting down waste, swapping and donating toys! Totally back it. However that was just shite. That was a tatty book your mum would get mad at you for buying from the school jumble sale.

Also never met someone so self conscious about their kid watching TV. It always comes with a huge backstory. I watched TV all the time when I was a kid. Still love TV and film. I’ve got a great imagination, very articulate, I still read for fun, I write for fun. Screen time isn’t the devil you think it is Pea! It’s so funny though because it’s like oh we live life led by Raven. Raven wants to watch TV....aww....duck 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh, just urgh.
R still being in her pj top. It's just not right. She is absolutely beautiful but always looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards.
It's not 'cool' for you to not meet your child's basic needs. And being clean and dressed is a basic need.
I'd die a bit inside if my daughter looked like that.
We are a bit 'alternative' and my girl wears ripped jeans, band tees and boots, but she's always clean, with brushed hair and clean clothes.
It's also nothing to brag about having 2 week old food glued to your hob 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow Dean was allowed to take Ray to nursery!... Obviously photographed and supervised all the way by pea, of course 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they've gone out with raven wearing her pj top? Have some bleeping pride. Swear she's doing it on purpose. Grubby cow.
Actually though what was the reason for not changing? Surely she had time to stick on another top 🤷🏻‍♀️

Actually though what was the reason for not changing? Surely she had time to stick on another top 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s just lazy. That’s the reason

Wow Dean was allowed to take Ray to nursery!... Obviously photographed and supervised all the way by pea, of course 😒
Was this on her stories? Think I may have been blocked from seeing them as I’ve had nothing come up for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Easy dinners after nursery... Yeah cos the other tit she knocks up looks so difficult and she'll have been so busy all day...

• Haha
Why is R only just in the bath at 9.30 pm? It drives me bonkers.
Doesn't she ever want anytime to herself.
I still enjoy being my own person in the evenings?

I don't think you should be sharing things from her private fb @Me&My .
Public stuff on insta or other groups/forums is fair game, but private is crossing a line imo. I also think it might break tattle rules.

Public stuff on insta or other groups/forums is fair game, but private is crossing a line imo. I also think it might break tattle rules.
I've seen posts from her before on here. Her privacy settings don't seem to be that high so we would probably see it anyway x

Reactions: 4
She’s open on there and posts the same stuff as insta? Only reason I did

I’m going to try and word this as sensitively as possible. I feel like a lot of her identity is wrapped up in being a mother who lost a child. Now of course I’m not saying she should never speak of him and just “move on”. That’s impossible. Her and Dean might not carry him in their arms but he’s carried in their heart forever. Their pain is unimaginable to me. However I feel with the book and the original basis of her Instagram page it must make it hard for her to ever heal further. I’m glad she’s open and honest and not afraid to speak about her beautiful boy. I just worry she keeps herself in this suspended state of grief which is reinforced by her platform and the interaction with men and women who share the same story.

Reactions: 7
Am I insensitive or did anyone else think 'dont tell them then?' when she said she was hoping no one in the scan waiting room asked about her babies because she didn't want to tell them he'd died? If she wants to keep it private, do so. She could've just said she had 2 children. I agree with tippingpoint, her identity is that of a mother who lost a child and I also can't imagine that pain but she it's like she won't even allow herself not to feel it full force for even a second.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.