One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @sassmaster3000 for the title!

So we’re finally onto a new thread, about Pea/Nicola/One day of winter. The crunchy attachment parent who doesn’t actually parent but let’s her 3 year old do whatever she wants. Still breastfeeding and co- sleeping, has somehow managed to conceive another baby with her sperm donor - aka Husband Dean, Raven has started nursery, but only a few days a week so Pea can stay attached at the boob the rest of the time. Her house looks like utter crap, is constantly a mess. Cooks nothing but curry and lentils for tea, constantly posting weird breastfeeding shots for the gram, and basically looks down her nose to any parent that doesn’t do things her way, and has never said no to her child. Think that’s an overall account of what’s been happening, anything I’ve missed feel free to chip in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Credit to @sassmaster3000 for the title!

So we’re finally onto a new thread, about Pea/Nicola/One day of winter. The crunchy attachment parent who doesn’t actually parent but let’s her 3 year old do whatever she wants. Still breastfeeding and co- sleeping, has somehow managed to conceive another baby with her sperm donor - aka Husband Dean, Raven has started nursery, but only a few days a week so Pea can stay attached at the boob the rest of the time. Her house looks like utter crap, is constantly a mess. Cooks nothing but curry and lentils for tea, constantly posting weird breastfeeding shots for the gram, and basically looks down her nose to any parent that doesn’t do things her way, and has never said no to her child. Think that’s an overall account of what’s been happening, anything I’ve missed feel free to chip in!
I think you've covered pretty much everything 🙂

#sausagenips

I can’t wait for the new baby to arrive. It’s goi f to be an absolute disaster!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel desperate to bath Raven? And Pea too but mostly Raven. She looks sticky and fusty and knotty 😐

Does anyone else feel desperate to bath Raven? And Pea too but mostly Raven. She looks sticky and fusty and knotty 😐
You can't bath Raven if Raven doesn't want a bath. Because obviously a 3 year old is best qualified to decide her own health and hygiene needs 🙄

• Haha
I can’t wait for the new baby to arrive. It’s goi f to be an absolute disaster!!
I honestly don’t think she will cope. She will seriously regret setting boundaries for R and I’m fully expecting a lot of jealousy from R once the baby is here

She’s a beautiful little girl, but she never looks clean or well dressed

Reactions: 2
Well dressed is obviously personal preference but my God, give her a wash. It makes me sad. I also can't bear to give their bedsheets a thought... I bet they're filthy.
And for some reason I can't stop thinking about the mention of the 'neighbourhood whatsapp' or whatever she said where she borrows coconut milk... What does she do with her time? She barely works, can't manage a food shop, doesn't clean her house, self or child... Does she truly just stare at Raven 24 hours a day?

Reactions: 5
Well dressed is obviously personal preference but my God, give her a wash. It makes me sad. I also can't bear to give their bedsheets a thought... I bet they're filthy.
And for some reason I can't stop thinking about the mention of the 'neighbourhood whatsapp' or whatever she said where she borrows coconut milk... What does she do with her time? She barely works, can't manage a food shop, doesn't clean her house, self or child... Does she truly just stare at Raven 24 hours a day?
And she literally lives right across the road from a Sainsbury’s!

Reactions: 2
She wanders round following Raven and filming her. Obvs. I know this is judgemental and mean but it really irritates me she can’t just get off her arse and do a decent food shop, bath her filthy child, wash her clothes, brush her bloody hair, and give her house a quick clean. It is NOT that hard. And if she can’t manage it why in the world is she adding another baby in the mix? Raven is a gorgeous little girl, she deserves to have her basic needs met and that’s hygiene, to be properly fed and clothed, to have a proper bedtime and sleep routine so she’s well rested and to have some f*cking boundaries.

The food shop WhatsApp group made me feel a little uneasy too...I feel it’s one thing to ask for some flour/sugar/teabags, but to go round asking your neighbours for onions and coconut milk...that’s a bit too far? For Christ sake pea, you only make two bleeping meals, you should know by now what ingredients are in them...

• Haha
The food shop WhatsApp group made me feel a little uneasy too...I feel it’s one thing to ask for some flour/sugar/teabags, but to go round asking your neighbours for onions and coconut milk...that’s a bit too far? For Christ sake pea, you only make two bleeping meals, you should know by now what ingredients are in them...
1lb of sadness and a tbsp of despair 😂

• Haha
1lb of sadness and a tbsp of despair 😂
500g sausage nips

What else pisses me off is Raven’s lack of respect for belongings. Actually no it’s not Raven’s fault it’s Nicola. She needs to teach that girl not to thrash things and to treat flings with respect. Who lets their child play with grass cuttings on their garden furniture? she wouldn’t be allowed to be like that at pre school.

• Haha
No need for the burgers selfie today 😣 We just don’t need to see that?!

How is Pea (Ray) gonna cope if she’s got to stay in hospital with the new baby for more than a day?
I see a home water birth potentially on the cards with Ray playing with her lunchboxes and grass in the same water 🤢

• Haha

How is Pea (Ray) gonna cope if she’s got to stay in hospital with the new baby for more than a day?
I see a home water birth potentially on the cards with Ray playing with her lunchboxes and grass in the same water 🤢
Yeah and then a photo of her ‘tandem feeding’ them both with the caption ‘because I had a home birth, I was able to STILL keep ray’s bedtime routine and nursed her to sleep for the 489th night in a row!’

Dean in the background like ‘duck might as well have just stayed on the xbox, no point in me being here.’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Please don't put ideas in her head!

Reactions: 3
Yeah and then a photo of her ‘tandem feeding’ them both with the caption ‘because I had a home birth, I was able to STILL keep ray’s bedtime routine and nursed her to sleep for the 489th night in a row!’

Dean in the background like ‘duck might as well have just stayed on the xbox, no point in me being here.’
she could take the kid on an all nigtjer
and it wouldn’t differ much from usual routine would it cos there ain’t one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My money is on raven being in the home birth pool delivering the new baby, swimming better than Michael Phelps due to all that extra nutrition she’s had. Us mere mortals can only dream (oh and dean while he looks on from the sidelines between overtime shifts)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Raven making an imaginary apple crumble why Pea gets 'real dinner' ready... Bet Raven would enjoy imaginary food much more.

The home water birth is soooo what's gonna happen... With Raven creating characters and role play with the poos Pea does whilst pushing. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raven will be birth partner. It doesn’t make sense for Dean to be there since he won’t actually be involved in the baby’s life.

• Haha
066E07A4-7ECF-4290-A9E8-7BC273402F31.png

Is this their dinner?!?! It looks like if you left half a tub of Philadelphia in the fridge and then opened it again after a fortnight 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.