Olivia Wollenberg - Livia's Kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed her products are no longer stocked in most shops in my city, I used to see her products reliably in a few shops but nowadays I only see a few things in Boots! Wonder if sales have been bad? They've changed product types a lot more than most companies do, some of her snacks I liked were discontinued surprisingly quickly!

Reactions: 2
This is all so odd! Although better that the business has gone down the pan rather than bad personal news.

She was always posting like I work so much, CEOs never get s day off etc!

Reactions: 1
Without her constant updates, I sort of forgot completely about Livias. I always enjoyed her posts

Such a shame if it is the end for her business. Obviously I hope her and her family are all ok before anything. I wonder if her ex friend Ella has taken a large proportion of the Livias customers, Ella’s are definitely more readily available at least. I much prefer the Livias products, they are delicious.

An unaudited pretax loss of GBP1.4 million! Yikesss. I do feel bad for Olivia. Her products are way better than Ella's processed and bland crap, but I think Ella has been more pushy with her brand thanks to her dead behind the eyes husband and connections to Sainsburys. It's a shame, and shows business isn't always a meritocracy :(

Reactions: 4
An unaudited pretax loss of GBP1.4 million! Yikesss. I do feel bad for Olivia. Her products are way better than Ella's processed and bland crap, but I think Ella has been more pushy with her brand thanks to her dead behind the eyes husband and connections to Sainsburys. It's a shame, and shows business isn't always a meritocracy :(
I agree I always preferred her products to Ella's, who now seems to have a giant monopoly

Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t be surprising if the timing is part of the reason they plunged - Ella had a full time nanny on hand whilst she handled the business with Mr Wet Lettuce, I applaud Livia for being a hands on mother but having a child whilst her business was faltering couldn’t have had worse timing, she could never devote enough time to both babies, and from watching the Seedrs message board it seems they’ve had concerns for a while now that she was hiding fault lines from investors, which won’t have helped. I feel both sorry for her for losing something that clearly meant a lot, and also angry for the people she took money from knowing the business was struggling and then walked away without ever apologising to them.

also has anyone else spotted the advert on the livias page? I thought it was satire at first!

A lot of investors invested into her seed funding campaign on Seeders not that long ago - and they found out about the administration through her personal instagram because one person happened to follow her on there. some were young fans of hers putting their hard earned money into her brand, are now out of pocket so there’s another side to this story. I invested some which it looks like I’ve lost but thankfully it wasn’t as much as some people seem to have lost. Has she deleted some photos from her personal instagram account showing her lifestyle and house refurbishment ? She had deleted comments from concerned/worried investors expressing disappointment and frustration too. Her reluctant IG story to investors was also quite rude and tone deaf

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A lot of investors invested into her seed funding campaign on Seeders not that long ago - and they found out about the administration through her personal instagram because one person happened to follow her on there. some were young fans of hers putting their hard earned money into her brand, are now out of pocket so there’s another side to this story. I invested some which it looks like I’ve lost but thankfully it wasn’t as much as some people seem to have lost. Has she deleted some photos from her personal instagram account showing her lifestyle and house refurbishment ? She had deleted comments from concerned/worried investors expressing disappointment and frustration too. Her reluctant IG story to investors was also quite rude and tone deaf
I'm so sorry that you lost money! That's awful. I can't believe she's been rude about it too. Really unprofessional!

The whole thing seems so strange, why would she inform people first on a personal instagram account? I can only imagine it must feel like a kick in the face to those who invested money

Reactions: 5
The whole thing seems so strange, why would she inform people first on a personal instagram account? I can only imagine it must feel like a kick in the face to those who invested money
Yes, the announcement was the thing that was another kick in the teeth to be the last to find out about your investment because she announced instead to her fans and followers on her personal Ig was frustrating. And then you see clowns like Amelia liana leaving comments like the attached. These people live in a different world

I'm so sorry that you lost money! That's awful. I can't believe she's been rude about it too. Really unprofessional!
Thanks! I’m so relieved I didn’t put as much as I first planned into it. A hard lesson to learn!

Attachments

I’ve noticed that any comments asking questions are being deleted quickly, only the fawning comments remain…..

My opinion of her has plummeted with this event, previously my only gripe was the constant “ceo and founder” she would say at the start of every sentence, I wonde how she’ll introduce herself now!!

Reactions: 4
It’s SO frustrating watching comments get deleted from her video, only the fawning ones are safe everyone else is being removed and swiftly blocked…. and it’s only making the investors who were swindled more angry, there’s talk of lawsuits and all sorts against her now

It’s SO frustrating watching comments get deleted from her video, only the fawning ones are safe everyone else is being removed and swiftly blocked…. and it’s only making the investors who were swindled more angry, there’s talk of lawsuits and all sorts against her now
Just noticed she turned off the comments

I have missed some of the Q&As I think as well as previous stories! Can someone summarise? Really appreciated her honesty around breastfeeding.

I have missed some of the Q&As I think as well as previous stories! Can someone summarise? Really appreciated her honesty around breastfeeding.
She was fairly vague with some answers, saying she would be easing her way back to social media, that she was in a dark place post partum with the added stress of everything happening with Livias.
She said that she’d answer things in more full when she felt like she could/ was in the best frame of mind to talk about it.
She spoke briefly about her fitness saying that she’s just done the 5th session of (some form of exercise not sure) in the 10 months since having her son. Her recovery is taking a long time and getting back to fitness has been really hard, she said she still had soreness with her Caesarian scar which has been really difficult. She said she felt like she didn’t heal as quick as she would have done had she been taking care of herself mentally and not going through what she went through with Livias also.

Hope I got that right, I didn’t quote anything word for word but that’s the general idea of some of the topics she discussed.