Olivia Wollenberg - Livia's Kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still hate the name Jaxson. I can't get past it.
Me too! It just seems so basic and trashy to me, and she seems like such a wannabe classy rich girl that I can't believe she didn't name him Theodore or Atticus or another fancy overused name like that! But Jaxson! With the trashy X too! I keep reading it as Jason !

Reactions: 1
Did you guys all see that Livia sold some of the company shares on an investing site a few months ago? The discussion pages on the website are very interesting, the investors have been largely kept in the dark about company activities/finances since the sale and everyone is getting very worried, looks like some users are selling their shares at a loss just to try and parachute out of there as they have no confidence. I know she can’t help the timing on her maternity leave but the concerns were raised long before she left, it’s really unprofessional to take that much money from thousands of investors and then not treat them as actual shareholders
Where does it say this?

I noticed this too, I wonder if something has happened?

I accidentally saw that he liked some other posts on Instagram… so hopefully she just decided to finally have some privacy and she and the baby are ok

Yeah, I can’t imagine her just deciding to stop posting all together… I wonder if she will appear again…

Does someone else run the account for her business? Does she ever appear? It looks as if it posts from her, saying ‘I’

I hope she is ok! It seems strange to just totally stop posting.

Does someone else run the account for her business? Does she ever appear? It looks as if it posts from her, saying ‘I’

I hope she is ok! It seems strange to just totally stop posting.
Yes they have a social media manager

No update from Olivia, but the platform Seedrs which her company used to raise over 1 million pounds has suddenly stopped investors from being able to buy and sell shares….. this is likely not a good sign for the health of the company, from the discussions investors are having about their concerns, and the lack of response from Livia in the platform, it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re going under sadly

Attachments

It seems strange there's been no update or any activity from her on the Livias account. Fair enough if she wants to keep her baby and personal life private now, but just seems odd she hasn't popped on at all on Instagram

Looking at companies house two directors resigned from the business recently…. I think it’s in trouble