Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Every single influencer does the same shocked pikachu face at struggling to breastfeed and then talks endlessly about it like they invented the wheel 🤦🏻‍♀️ They say it’s not talked about enough yet ALL of them won’t shut up about it! There seems to be a dismissive culture of “oh well that won’t happen to ME” and then suddenly they’re in the same horrendous boat as the rest of us looking like rabbits in headlights. I like Olivia but I need her to get off this pedastal now as she doesn’t need to “raise awareness” the rest of us are bored and painfully aware already

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Meg78

VIP Member
Wahoo I did not know this about her. I am quite disappointed really. I nearly invested in her dying business. I am really sorry you and many others investors lost everything when she knew clearly that her business was going under, really unprofessional of her... Especially as at the same time she was bragging about the fact that she was buying a massive house in London and paying for a massive renovation project on it too...She should really be accountable for the money people lost because of her lies. I hope you can recover the amount you have invested or at least some of it through a court case maybe?!
I think the bragging about a new home AND full renovation was the tipping point for many investors losing all sympathies for her “plight”. She had sold a seven figure apartment and purchased a home with a garden in London, a garden large enough that within weeks of completion had extensions and full scale renovations underway…. there was clearly no struggle for her personally, and to think back to her also renovating the office kitchen twice in three years, and realising money was frittered away so carelessly, well quite honestly it makes me furious!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

bblondon

Chatty Member
A lot of investors invested into her seed funding campaign on Seeders not that long ago - and they found out about the administration through her personal instagram because one person happened to follow her on there. some were young fans of hers putting their hard earned money into her brand, are now out of pocket so there’s another side to this story. I invested some which it looks like I’ve lost but thankfully it wasn’t as much as some people seem to have lost. Has she deleted some photos from her personal instagram account showing her lifestyle and house refurbishment ? She had deleted comments from concerned/worried investors expressing disappointment and frustration too. Her reluctant IG story to investors was also quite rude and tone deaf

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Meg78

VIP Member
I used to really like Olivia, always suggested her products to friends and family, purchased everytime I saw them, I bought her recipe book and I also bought significant shares in the company when they crowdfunded.

I’m ANGRY.

She KNEW the ship was sinking and she ENCOURAGED very young, vulnerable and inexperienced barely-adults to part with their funds to prop her up. She refused to give any updates to those shareholders for over a year, hiding what was happening whilst each month shares were continuing to be purchased on the secondary market… The thousands who purchased have lost all of their money, all of it. And it turns out, after declaring the company insolvent, any and all funds raised from the sale of the assets and the name… go to her father, as not only was he listed as a named shareholder and is given priority for repayment, but he was the solicitor to set the deal up. Isn’t that just such a nice thing to do?

If you guys need a rave thread I can set you up with one, but there’s a lot of angry investors out there, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see more comments in the future. The timing of her demise sucked for her given she’d just had a baby, but I see it as karma ensuring she didn’t just skip away from screwing over every person who cared about her or her company, and I have no sympathy for any struggles she had given the struggles she caused for others and is now pretending they don’t exist.

• Wow
  • Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
Oh to be so wealthy you have a wedding with actual Craig David as the entertainment! She lives in a different world

IMG_5011.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

municorn

A lot of investors invested into her seed funding campaign on Seeders not that long ago - and they found out about the administration through her personal instagram because one person happened to follow her on there. some were young fans of hers putting their hard earned money into her brand, are now out of pocket so there’s another side to this story. I invested some which it looks like I’ve lost but thankfully it wasn’t as much as some people seem to have lost. Has she deleted some photos from her personal instagram account showing her lifestyle and house refurbishment ? She had deleted comments from concerned/worried investors expressing disappointment and frustration too. Her reluctant IG story to investors was also quite rude and tone deaf
The whole thing seems so strange, why would she inform people first on a personal instagram account? I can only imagine it must feel like a kick in the face to those who invested money

Meg78

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that any comments asking questions are being deleted quickly, only the fawning comments remain…..

My opinion of her has plummeted with this event, previously my only gripe was the constant “ceo and founder” she would say at the start of every sentence, I wonde how she’ll introduce herself now!!

Reactions: 4

Clover123

VIP Member
An unaudited pretax loss of GBP1.4 million! Yikesss. I do feel bad for Olivia. Her products are way better than Ella's processed and bland crap, but I think Ella has been more pushy with her brand thanks to her dead behind the eyes husband and connections to Sainsburys. It's a shame, and shows business isn't always a meritocracy :(

Reactions: 4

municorn

An unaudited pretax loss of GBP1.4 million! Yikesss. I do feel bad for Olivia. Her products are way better than Ella's processed and bland crap, but I think Ella has been more pushy with her brand thanks to her dead behind the eyes husband and connections to Sainsburys. It's a shame, and shows business isn't always a meritocracy :(
I agree I always preferred her products to Ella's, who now seems to have a giant monopoly

Reactions: 3

caterday28

Chatty Member
To be honest, we only got the nugglets and squares up here, which are now on sale all the time. I have never seen the Dunx jar…

It was probably best the nugglets are being limited around me because they are sooo nice.

However, it is a shame if powers that be (maybe connected to family links) are pushing her items out of the shelves to make room for another brand. Maybe that is why she is panicking about going back to work so soon after giving birth.
I used to LOVE the Biccy Boms! But they were discontinued.

municorn

It’s SO frustrating watching comments get deleted from her video, only the fawning ones are safe everyone else is being removed and swiftly blocked…. and it’s only making the investors who were swindled more angry, there’s talk of lawsuits and all sorts against her now
Just noticed she turned off the comments

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
On holiday abroad with her kids and her mother again...
What an horrible horrible thing to say about your kid...🤮🤢🤮
1000017921.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

caterday28

Chatty Member
Don't really have much to add other than her range is disappearing in shops, compared to another clean eating person who's range is taking up that space and much much more.
Deliciously Ella?

Yeah, I've also noticed this. I do prefer her products as well, I think some are genuinely innovative.

Meg78

VIP Member
It’s SO frustrating watching comments get deleted from her video, only the fawning ones are safe everyone else is being removed and swiftly blocked…. and it’s only making the investors who were swindled more angry, there’s talk of lawsuits and all sorts against her now

IamIncog

I had to unfollow today, could not take another single breastfeeding post it's like she's the first woman in the world to breastfeed it's non stop 🙄 also I feel mean but her baby is weird looking and not cute
I don’t mean to be cruel, but I think it’s just because usually at his age babies are a little bit podgier, he needs to fill out, he still looks newborn. My son had never been a chunky baby, but his face filled out by that point and he had more cheeks and squish to his legs and arms, but he was very long (and is still very tall now at 2years old) so as I say he’s never been chunky like some babies.

When I first found Livias I thought it was amazing how young she is and how she’s got quite a successful company. I thought the products look really nice too, though I’ve not tried any so far. Since she’s become a mum though her Instagram account isjust too much. She’s going on like Mother Earth and I agree it’s quite hard to stomach at times. The post she’s just done today about baby kisses and everything and she keeps looking in the camera. It’s all really weird and it feels like a private moment that should be kept for them. I don’t understand all the comments saying how lovely it is and how they can’t stop watching. I felt uncomfortable seeing that moment personally. Poor little mite doesn’t seem to have much privacy at times, I cannot stand “influencers” or just those in general with loads of followers when they parade their children like that, such private issues too. When I was struggling with breastfeeding I gave my son formula at first, we got it down to 1 bottle in the end which was my free time to shower and do what I wanted (I could never express much) but seeing her posts at that time would have made me feel so crappy with myself.

Meg78

VIP Member
She’s currently on holiday with her mum tagging along as an unpaid au pair/3rd wheel and the choice of all white outfits tells me everything I need to know about how much she actually plays with her toddler, my clothes would be ruined within minutes if I dared ever wear white!

IMG_6024.jpeg

bblondon

Chatty Member
The whole thing seems so strange, why would she inform people first on a personal instagram account? I can only imagine it must feel like a kick in the face to those who invested money
Yes, the announcement was the thing that was another kick in the teeth to be the last to find out about your investment because she announced instead to her fans and followers on her personal Ig was frustrating. And then you see clowns like Amelia liana leaving comments like the attached. These people live in a different world

I'm so sorry that you lost money! That's awful. I can't believe she's been rude about it too. Really unprofessional!
Thanks! I’m so relieved I didn’t put as much as I first planned into it. A hard lesson to learn!

Attachments