Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION # Hi Guyzz, I Like Think I'm Liv & I'm Like A Ummmm Spicy Insomniac. Like I'm A Vibe.āœŒā˜®

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Feel free to declare your bleeping ads liv
Olivia White and Rebecca Little have a Bilsons obsession. They must get sent a free 4 pack of each new flavour release itā€™s very obvious they donā€™t buy these!!! Grifters

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t even know what the heck sheā€™s banging on about in her stories today but the constant arms and hands moving around made it more difficult to listen to than usual. She goes from zero to 100 real quick this one.

Jeeez she is so underweight from those stimulants. I bet she wishes she invested in her diagnosis sooner and she wouldnā€™t have had to get that notch job of a surgery. She looks so unhealthy and the way she postures and grabs at her waist (to accentuate the thin-ness) and moves her hair every three seconds. Itā€™s classic eating disorder posing.

Thread title
Thinks sheā€™s neuro spicy, really itā€™s just anxiety
Jetting away from her problems what will be the next city?

Reactions: 8
Jeeez she is so underweight from those stimulants. I bet she wishes she invested in her diagnosis sooner and she wouldnā€™t have had to get that notch job of a surgery. She looks so unhealthy and the way she postures and grabs at her waist (to accentuate the thin-ness) and moves her hair every three seconds. Itā€™s classic eating disorder posing.

Thread title
Thinks sheā€™s neuro spicy, really itā€™s just anxiety
Jetting away from her problems what will be the next city?
I noticed that too - the grabbing of her waist with both hands. This has replaced the butt lift pose for sure!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You can definitely see she is on the dexas. You lose so much weight and you get that ā€œheroin chicā€ look which is super gaunt & super haggard looking. She looked like she was wearing oversized P,Jā€™s at that Priceline event, I know they are some KMart dupe but still look like pyjamas . Looked like she had just stepped out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to lol at Olivia White sharing pics several times of Olivia Molly Rodgersā€¦ then OMR didnā€™t acknowledge or share OW once. Ouch šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she means she hired an investigator to find out the identity of someone on Tattle she is flat out lying. They canā€™t disclose your identity via email or IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to any third parties. Sheā€™s full of tit. More like she just put two and two together by reading the comment and then scrolling through her giveaway recipientsā€¦ why would you even need an investigator when you already have that information?? šŸ˜‚
Is she trying to fear monger people out of slamming her on tattle?

Reactions: 9
You can definitely see she is on the dexas. You lose so much weight and you get that ā€œheroin chicā€ look which is super gaunt & super haggard looking. She looked like she was wearing oversized P,Jā€™s at that Priceline event, I know they are some KMart dupe but still look like pyjamas . Looked like she had just stepped out of bed.
Someone post a pic for us blocked girlies.

Also is she serious about hiring someone to find out info and for what!!

Reactions: 1
Oh can the tattler let us know if they actually got their new barbie dream house after not receiving the 2019 prize pack?

šŸ˜…šŸ˜… what a long winded ramble. Itā€™s a 7 stories chat of Liv having to hire a tech analyst for unrelated matter (code for - she read tattle). Discovered she hadnā€™t sent a prize pack in 2019. Of course this wasnā€™t her fault was the brands fault, because it would never be her fault- she loves her followers. There were two winners who she has recently followed up with and neither got their prize. One was lovely about it. And one was rude because they dared to discuss it on a forum. So she has sent new prizes to both, but the rude one didnā€™t shower Liv with praise for the four year late package.
Also discussed that sometimes people who donā€™t even like her have the nerve to enter her giveaways. Like seriously how terrible is that? They donā€™t even bother to engage with her they just want the prize. It must be so tough being an influencer. Thoughts and prayers to gals like Livvvvy doing the hard work and making the sacrifices for us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.