Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can the tattler let us know if they actually got their new barbie dream house after not receiving the 2019 prize pack?

šŸ˜…šŸ˜… what a long winded ramble. Itā€™s a 7 stories chat of Liv having to hire a tech analyst for unrelated matter (code for - she read tattle). Discovered she hadnā€™t sent a prize pack in 2019. Of course this wasnā€™t her fault was the brands fault, because it would never be her fault- she loves her followers. There were two winners who she has recently followed up with and neither got their prize. One was lovely about it. And one was rude because they dared to discuss it on a forum. So she has sent new prizes to both, but the rude one didnā€™t shower Liv with praise for the four year late package.
Also discussed that sometimes people who donā€™t even like her have the nerve to enter her giveaways. Like seriously how terrible is that? They donā€™t even bother to engage with her they just want the prize. It must be so tough being an influencer. Thoughts and prayers to gals like Livvvvy doing the hard work and making the sacrifices for us
Hahahah omg šŸ˜‚
---
So I've gone on an anonymous viewer to see her stories, what is she on about the person's response to not getting the prize is interesting?? Of course they were unhappy and thought she was dodgy! We normal people don't get free crap delivered every few days and a Barbie Dreamhouse is a great prize to win. Definitely disappointing if it doesn't bloody arrive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How dare someone have the audacity to be upset about not receiving a giveaway they won 4 years ago. Iā€™d be livid also. But go on blame the brand you skanky mole. Also expects recipient to be licking her backside & thanking her. All her giveaways are crappy Disney shite. Our own little Mother Theresa always giving so selflessly. Of course attempts to portray her annoyance about receiving unsolicited gifts from the iconic. Sheā€™s like a greedy little squirrel opening all these packages.

Reactions: 8
How dare someone have the audacity to be upset about not receiving a giveaway they won 4 years ago. Iā€™d be livid also. But go on blame the brand you skanky mole. Also expects recipient to be licking her backside & thanking her. All her giveaways are crappy Disney shite. Our own little Mother Theresa always giving so selflessly. Of course attempts to portray her annoyance about receiving unsolicited gifts from the iconic. Sheā€™s like a greedy little squirrel opening all these packages.
I was finally able to watch all 60 of her stories and OMG. From the stupid mix up with her keys, the excessive wastage of the event and products on these already spoilt people to the who gives a tit stories about that pink thing full of products (doubt the Qantus person was allowed to take a box of free products for getting that pink thing delivered to her house) more free Disney tit, the stupid commentary about packaging, then the storytime about the DODGY giveaway from 2019.

Why on earth should anyone kiss her ass for receiving a prize 4 YEARS later. She admitted to getting people's details from Tattle which sounds dodgy AF. Surely she just checked her emails from 4 years ago. Also she's put her name to the competition so I think she should have sent the prizes.

Also mentioning visiting another Disney next month Hong Kong.

Check your privilege you spoilt bish.

I'm so glad I'm blocked I can't stand her!

#eyebrows

Reactions: 11
I was finally able to watch all 60 of her stories and OMG. From the stupid mix up with her keys, the excessive wastage of the event and products on these already spoilt people to the who gives a tit stories about that pink thing full of products (doubt the Qantus person was allowed to take a box of free products for getting that pink thing delivered to her house) more free Disney tit, the stupid commentary about packaging, then the storytime about the DODGY giveaway from 2019.

Why on earth should anyone kiss her ass for receiving a prize 4 YEARS later. She admitted to getting people's details from Tattle which sounds dodgy AF. Surely she just checked her emails from 4 years ago. Also she's put her name to the competition so I think she should have sent the prizes.

Also mentioning visiting another Disney next month Hong Kong.

Check your privilege you spoilt bish.

I'm so glad I'm blocked I can't stand her!

#eyebrows
I think she IS dodgy AF.

Reactions: 3
I think she IS dodgy AF.
I can't stand her! The absolute mean girl antics of getting someone's details for commenting on a forum negatively about her (not sure I believe this) then sending the prize and complaining about the lack of gratefulness. FFS. 4 years later her kid probably would prefer the cash!!

Reactions: 12
She seems extremely bothered that people donā€™t like her. Which is odd considering she picked a vocation which relies on external validation for making money and *head pats*. No wonder they all have anxiety.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand her! The absolute mean girl antics of getting someone's details for commenting on a forum negatively about her (not sure I believe this) then sending the prize and complaining about the lack of gratefulness. FFS. 4 years later her kid probably would prefer the cash!!
Years ago long before I found Tattle, I followed her for a bit & commented on something that wasn't to her or fan girls' liking. Months later I got a message to my silent phone number abusing me for daring to not agree with Queen Liv & how I should know how kind & hard working she is.
Liv is a mean girl who never grew out of the high school girl mentality & some of her followers are clearly the same.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she actually worked out who we are šŸ¤”
I don't think SHE is that smart.
---
---
I wouldn't enter any competition that these grifters organise, I also don't follow any influencer nor do I have FB or instagram.

Last edited:
I don't think SHE is that smart.
---
---
I wouldn't enter any competition that these grifters organise, I also don't follow any influencer nor do I have FB or instagram.
I highly doubt it. She can imply whatever she wants but the truth seems to be she's got these peoples details because they gave them to her as they entered a competition. Perhaps she's worked out someone's username whatever.

I went back and found the post. Seems there was discussion between them in 2019 about it. So donā€™t know why she need a ā€œtech personā€ when she could search her email.

I donā€™t know how to link from a diff thread. And also thought may be best to just post a photo to not draw attention to poster in case they donā€™t want that (happy to remove if they want).
IMG_1963.png

I went back and found the post. Seems there was discussion between them in 2019 about it. So donā€™t know why she need a ā€œtech personā€ when she could search her email.

I donā€™t know how to link from a diff thread. And also thought may be best to just post a photo to not draw attention to poster in case they donā€™t want that (happy to remove if they want).
View attachment 2492377
So this version obviously makes more sense! She's tried for months to follow up the prize and was unhappy rightly so!

Reactions: 6
Livā€™s story makes no sense? She ā€œfound outā€ via a ā€œforumā€ that this chick didnā€™t get her prize? Yet sais person had actually emailed her and told her the prize didnā€™t show up? Like several times? No one needs a ā€œcyber security analystā€ for that. This person posted this in 2019 but Liv is only dealing with out now FOUR YEARS LATER? Somehow there were TWO winners, a reaaaaaalllyy grateful one who was sooooo nice that she did not follow up re a prize she didnā€™t get and a big, mean ungrateful one who was not appreciative of a prize FOUR YEARS LATE.

I think Liv did a bit of a deep dive into Tattle whilst lying in a hotel room and got butt hurt knew exactly who it was becauseā€¦ummmmā€¦she had the emails? Decided to finally make good on her promise and fix itā€¦but only after she had been exposed here. She had been waiting waiting waiting for a big thank you that never came and boom *stotytime*

Bit silly really. Itā€™s just drawing attention to her stuff up from FOUR YEARS AGO and making it relevant again.

Reactions: 7
Wow wow wow! I agree with everyone else. It would be SO easy to read here then go back to 2019 posts and work out who said comp winner is.

Also. If I won a Barbie dream house 4 years ago my 5 year old would have been thrilled. My today 9 year old would give zero shits and I would be annoyed about it taking up space.

Reactions: 10
Livvy the white saviour putting herself on ALL the PR lists for us ungrateful poor's! For the giveaways of the free items she gets that boost her engagement. She doesn't even want most of what she gets sent! 4 years later and the competition winners response was SO interesting šŸ˜’

Boxes boxes so many boxes. Poor Livvy. Go on another holiday you deserve it! Only the 100th flight this year šŸ˜¢ Wah wah

• Angry
Reactions: 6
My son and I just counted 79 ā€œlikesā€ in her 7 stories about that tattler šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Imagine being so dumb and bored with your existence that you need to pretend to a public audience to hire a private detective to catch a sneaky follower who dares to criticise youā€¦.
How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did a little more thinking and I suspect that she did hire someone to check out Tattle to try and get dirt on her arch enemy. Grown ups who never grew up šŸ™„

Imagine being so dumb and bored with your existence that you need to pretend to a public audience to hire a private detective to catch a sneaky follower who dares to criticise youā€¦.
How embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.