Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realised after a wrote all that, she is just putting on act i don't know why she wants to have adhd it's like the new age trend or something.
Yes! If you watch TikTok for a while, or any video content with young women- they’re all doing the over enunciation and a lot of hands with their speech. She’s doing it because it’s a trend. They’re all doing it. Once you notice it, you can’t not see it. It’s not adhd or being manic, she’s just trying to get views. The finger tapping, everything, there’s no original content anymore.

Reactions: 2
Yes! If you watch TikTok for a while, or any video content with young women- they’re all doing the over enunciation and a lot of hands with their speech. She’s doing it because it’s a trend. They’re all doing it. Once you notice it, you can’t not see it. It’s not adhd or being manic, she’s just trying to get views. The finger tapping, everything, there’s no original content anymore.
Look at Anna Paul’s latest Tiktok my god I couldn’t watch she’s all over the place.
---
Who does this?? WHO?
IMG_7139.png
IMG_7138.png
IMG_7136.png

• Haha
Our favourite attention bleep always has to be on the latest trend, doesn’t matter what it is, at the moment it’s the old heart shapes, finger tapping, talking like the younger gen Z’s, Taylor Swift Monopoly and ofcourse the ADHD & Autism which of course the brats or one of them also has, She is the most unoriginal & predictable mole.
Just give her a bandwagon and there’s her next hyper focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Our favourite attention bleep always has to be on the latest trend, doesn’t matter what it is, at the moment it’s the old heart shapes, finger tapping, talking like the younger gen Z’s, Taylor Swift Monopoly and ofcourse the ADHD & Autism which of course the brats or one of them also has, She is the most unoriginal & predictable mole.
Just give her a bandwagon and there’s her next hyper focus.
But its her adhd 🥴 she's just bored and wants content at this point.

Reactions: 3
I don't get this Olivia girl. Does she have a mental illness or what's wrong with her. The obsession with Taylor S and Qantas and Disney. Shes a grown arse woman and carries on like a 3 y/o.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get this Olivia girl. Does she have a mental illness or what's wrong with her. The obsession with Taylor S and Qantas and Disney. Shes a grown arse woman and carries on like a 3 y/o.
She met her husband young and married in her early 20’s and I think she’s still stuck there. Her eldest seems more mature, I love that she’s mean to her mum hehe.

She met her husband young and married in her early 20’s and I think she’s still stuck there. Her eldest seems more mature, I love that she’s mean to her mum hehe.
The entire situation is very odd. I have been watching her Insta and I'm bewildered with it all.

Yes, she said she was after yesterday’s cry about…. whatever non reason it was.

Reactions: 3
Because most of those obsessions pay her. Period.

Don't forget LEGO.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My bet is she is purposely rocking fucked up fugly hair before she jumps on the “MONAT” bandwagon and tries to cash out on that MLM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bet is she is purposely rocking fucked up fugly hair before she jumps on the “MONAT” bandwagon and tries to cash out on that MLM
She has just done an ad for shampoo on tik tok for DermaVeen, I found it laughable that you would use her and the girls for promoting healthy hair. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5