Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get dropped by muscle republic? Now she’s slagging them off on online? While Trying to get the attention of the new brand

Reactions: 2
Did she get dropped by muscle republic? Now she’s slagging them off on online? While Trying to get the attention of the new brand
I think it is WILD that she was dick deep with MR when her own Sister had and I think still owns a Gym Wear Brand?! Then again, her sister no doubt can't afford to pay her own Sister to advertise for her. You would think a normal Sister would want their own family to do well?! Right Livvy?! #womensupportingwomen #supportsmall ?! All that jazz you dribble?!

Reactions: 8
I can't help but think the constant gift giving to the kids is setting them up for huge failure when it stops!!

Reactions: 5
I can't help but think the constant gift giving to the kids is setting them up for huge failure when it stops!!
Well it has because she doesn't what to give them for their birthday/xmas because they have everything, so now she just buys them trips to Disneyland, nothing wrong with a holiday but the expectations are going be awfully high in the coming years, and she's only got herself to blame.

Clearly none of the females in the White family know how to run a brush through their hair or style it 🥴

Reactions: 3
They can tickle each other with their fluffy,greasy beard/fringes. Foreplay

• Haha
  • Sick