Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to be influenced by someone who looks like this. They all need to be humbled
Does she use hair extensions. Only asking because in her slide this morning about taking her children to school her hair looked really thin and shorter.

Reactions: 1
Does she use hair extensions. Only asking because in her slide this morning about taking her children to school her hair looked really thin and shorter.
She fried her to tit, it's honestly never looked so bad that colour and cut and fringe.. at the point she should just die it brown and call it a day .😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kids are back to school. Hurray!

Next minute. Let’s go on a holiday to the GC in 2 weeks time. Because #bargain.

For the love of god, that’s what school HOLIDAYS are for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if this cow needs to find ‘bargain’ holidays. Probably gotta visit the GC to check out Moaning Noonan’s new place if she is in a 200 km radius of the Goldie.

Reactions: 2
Tapering off her medication code for she finally listened to everyone calling her manic and realised her Dex was just too much.

Reactions: 11
Woes me feeling sorry for herself as usual.
If you don’t want people to make comments or criticise then don’t film yourself crying like a moron over duck all. Keep it to yourself attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old are Livvy’s kids? If you don’t want them to create mess making noodles, how about get of your phone (ass) and make something for them?

Reactions: 3
How old are Livvy’s kids? If you don’t want them to create mess making noodles, how about get of your phone (ass) and make something for them?
Don't be silly. Don't you know she can only do things she's hyper fixated on? She's ADHD you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her emotions are all over the damn place, surely that's not adhd? And the medication doesn't work,it actually makes her worse...over the last year with all her random emotions, the way she acting things just don't line up with her diagnosis. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her emotions are all over the damn place, surely that's not adhd? And the medication doesn't work,it actually makes her worse...over the last year with all her random emotions, the way she acting things just don't line up with her diagnosis. 🤷‍♀️
You said the magic word ‘acting’. I believe she is ‘acting’ & ‘performing’ a lot of the time.

Reactions: 5
You said the magic word ‘acting’. I believe she is ‘acting’ & ‘performing’ a lot of the time.
I realised after a wrote all that, she is just putting on act i don't know why she wants to have adhd it's like the new age trend or something.

Reactions: 3