Olivia Neill #3 Breaking guidelines since the start, can’t hold in a shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish people will get out of all of three of their’s asses.. it’s okay to call out your favourite youtubers when they duck up instead of defending their every move. it’s just so embarrassing i’m sorry they are not letting u in their little cokehead group pls drop it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The video that had almost 1 mill views of them being out while they could’ve had covid has been taken down? So has the one with the mans mental health but loads of other videos are still up. I wonder why they took them down

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
i wish people will get out of all of three of their’s asses.. it’s okay to call out your favourite youtubers when they duck up instead of defending their every move. it’s just so embarrassing i’m sorry they are not letting u in their little cokehead group pls drop it
The new accounts joining purely to defend them are nauseating, I’ve started reporting them

Reactions: 18
so interesting when comparing it to when quite a few harry styles videos were on my fyp of fans calling him out for not wearing a mask and flying between homes, and from memory, most of the comments were commending the creator for posting the tiktok by saying it's good to call out problematic behaviour as a fan and it doesn't make you less of one either, because at the end of the day that person is still human. like just because you may think of them highly doesn't mean you should ignore/defend things they do!
in Olivia's case, idk if it's just a maturity thing maybe that so many people are jumping to her defence or trying to justify her breaking lockdown?? it's almost tiring to see fans actively turn a blind eye to it. although, I also don't think the narrative of some of the accounts help when the whole accounts content is about cancelling her, it kinda discredits the call out to an extent - saying that though I can imagine a similar response would be received regardless of what's posted on the account too

Reactions: 13
so interesting when comparing it to when quite a few harry styles videos were on my fyp of fans calling him out for not wearing a mask and flying between homes, and from memory, most of the comments were commending the creator for posting the tiktok by saying it's good to call out problematic behaviour as a fan and it doesn't make you less of one either, because at the end of the day that person is still human. like just because you may think of them highly doesn't mean you should ignore/defend things they do!
Exactly!! Literally picking and choosing who to defend 🤡 I’m also so sick of influencers and their management just thinking they can continue to delete evidence again and again and again - like when are they going to learn to take accountability for mistakes? You literally can’t go through life successfully just deleting evidence of anything bad you’ve ever done you have to learn at some point that actions have consequences??

Reactions: 22
The video that had almost 1 mill views of them being out while they could’ve had covid has been taken down? So has the one with the mans mental health but loads of other videos are still up. I wonder why they took them down

Probably been reported for “bullying and harassment” as that’s what mine was taken down for 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw on a previous thread that someone reported Lewys to the BBC for lockdown and drugs, I just wondered if there was an update?

Reactions: 17
That annoys me so much that those tik toks have been taken down just as they were getting a lot of traction. Olivia luv we know you read here; you’re bleeping pathetic. To all the people saying why won’t they address it - they will never address tit because that will draw attention to what they’ve done wrong and there’s loads of their fans who don’t know a thing, and they’ll want to keep it that way

The fact most other influencers have been held accountable by their own FANS, but Olivia’s fans are all for it, says a lot about Olivia too that she’s attracting people like this.
I’ve never seen this many fans stand up for someone being in the wrong

Reactions: 21
The fact most other influencers have been held accountable by their own FANS, but Olivia’s fans are all for it, says a lot about Olivia too that she’s attracting people like this.
I’ve never seen this many fans stand up for someone being in the wrong
I’m starting the get the impression that her fans are defending her so much because they’ve probably broke lockdown as well and done what Olivia has as well, just exposing themselves really look silly when she doesn’t even know they exist

Reactions: 11
wonder how long she's gonna hide and runaway for before posting "posting a pic of..."

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She knows she’s in the wrong, she’s shitting herself 🤣
I honestly think she doesn’t give a single duck and is probs chilling, if she was shitting herself she would have addressed the situation. She’s doing the typical don’t speak about it so people forget about it thing.

Reactions: 15
The fact that people older than 18 defend people like Olivia that hard is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
The fact that people older than 18 defend people like Olivia that hard is so embarrassing.
I was literally just thinking this!! I’m 20 and if people I know saw me publicly defending a youtuber on tiktok i’d be mortified. It’s what I expect from 14y/os not literal adults.

Reactions: 14
tiktok room response
But the pic also shows them breaking lockdown as well HAHAHAHAH, I don’t understand their page is so irrelevant if they’re not going to expose the ‘bigger’ you tubers/influencers. They just want to lick that lots ass so much they’ve deleted all the tea about Olivia posted ever

Not sure if this has been posted but LOL I’ve only seen this now and the top comment is someone sucking up to olivia

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.