Olivia Neill #3 Breaking guidelines since the start, can’t hold in a shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

that’s enough tiktok for today
They’re acting as if they’ve died, if they wanted to post they could have simply taken accountability at literally any point and make things right by publicly apologising to dpart, and apologise for breaking lockdown and donate some money to NHS charities, and also potentially indirectly address drug scandal by saying not to make mistakes that they have etc- things like that would have show that they’re actually sorry, and then a week later could have started posting like usual again. Also Olivia would have probably posted one video in this time if she was posting like normal, is that 15 minute video worth literally begging and embarrassing yourself for ??

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why they can’t just address it considering they’re still lurking on Instagram? By not addressing it they’re just causing more people to find out as most of their fans will be confused as to why they aren’t posting. The fact that they didn’t even announce them taking a break from posting is so bizarre.

Reactions: 20
I don’t know her personally but I’m from belfast and have seen her out, also my cousin was friends with her before she left school so I got all the tea when she was still at school here but she doesn’t keep in contact with many of her school friends anymore since she moved, my cousins not in her private story anymore either so we haven’t any access to info anymore ):

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.