Olivia Neill #3 Breaking guidelines since the start, can’t hold in a shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threads should only be about the influencer in question, arguing with members is against the rules. Report any derailment from here on in. - Please read our rules and why they're important
unrelated but in regards to your last few post on the previous thread, would like to point out that you should discuss things about Flossie on Flossie’s thread as she has her own and does not share on with Olivia. Many thanks 😊
I’m not sure why you’re bringing things from the last thread into this thread? Loads of people discuss Flossie in this thread instead of her own because her threads quite inactive. The other day somebody mentioned if it was worth combining the two, so I thought that’s what we were doing. You’re incredibly strange for only coming at me for doing that instead of the numerous other people who have done it, it seems as though you’re doing it because you disagree with me which is just very weird. MaNy tHaNkS 🥰❤

All of the tiktoks going around saying fame changed her.... personally think she’s struggling with food & as a result loding her personality ... speaking from experience

All of the tiktoks going around saying fame changed her.... personally think she’s struggling with food & as a result loding her personality ... speaking from experience

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the new tiktok someone has made with Olivia as the voice over saying “people shouldn’t be breaking lockdown” but the video is all her breaking lockdown and a photo of them partying with baggies on the table 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
If Olivia, Flossie and Lewys don’t say anything about what’s been going on, I’ll be so disappointed and annoyed. At first I felt bad that there were tiktok pages dedicated to bashing her but now that I see they’re back to posting normally online, they deserve those pages.

How stuck up are they that they blantantly post as if nothing has happened while multiple accounts are being made PURELY to out them? Madison Sarah didn’t even get this much backlash and even she could apologise, sad to see Olivia and her minions might even be worse than those 3 (mads ,han and rach) who might I add apologised on Instagram and YouTube, yet these 3 children think they’re above everyone to not say a peep?

Reactions: 28
random but does anyone know what height olivia is 🤣 she looks really tall in some tiktoks!
back in the beginning of november i was in central london and saw her, flossie and lewys and i’d say she looked about 5’6 / 5’7. flossie looked so short though

Reactions: 2
The amount of fan girls on those tiktok videos (influencersbreakingthelaw) what do they think is gonna happen? Olivias not gonna message them being like thanks girly pop. It's embarrassing and they're the ones clearly obsessed with her (not the tiktok account holder)

Reactions: 28
Qu how tf is Olivia so slim I need her secrets

Also it annoys me as I think they will just keep deleting it and then we will all give up and they will never have to step up for their actions
Her ‘secrets’ aren’t really a secret. That being said please don’t try and follow her diet/ exercise routine, she’s not the most healthy person and seems to struggle with disordered eating. If you read thread 2 there’s a discussion about the way she eats and the false ‘effortless’ persona she tries to portray on the internet.

Reactions: 24
Bet they’re shitting themselves now those exposing accounts have gone viral and in a few of them there’s barely anyone even trying to defend them

Reactions: 14
How do we know this is defo when they tested positive?? Not hating just curious
i said it in the other thread so it was quite a while back so its fine! was the 27th october and they were on a live and prank calling people and olivia went oh tell her weve tested positive again! and they all burst out laughing and went ohfu*k and ended the live about three seconds after

Reactions: 15
i said it in the other thread so it was quite a while back so its fine! was the 27th october and they were on a live and prank calling people and olivia went oh tell her weve tested positive again! and they all burst out laughing and went ohfu*k and ended the live about three seconds after
Theyre so gross ew

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was going to say doesn’t coke keep you slim or something?

Also hi I’m new to this thread ☺
Yeah I think the whole ‘coke keeps you slim’ thing is just because it’s an appetite suppressor. It doesn’t burn extra calories or anything. (Feel free to correct me if wrong)

Edited to add - we know Olivia sleeps in a lot too and wakes up late, so would have shorter window to eat.. then if she’s doing coke on the reg won’t be eating much when on it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think the whole ‘coke keeps you slim’ thing is just because it’s an appetite suppressor. It doesn’t burn extra calories or anything. (Feel free to correct me if wrong)

Edited to add - we know Olivia sleeps in a lot too and wakes up late, so would have shorter window to eat.. then if she’s doing coke on the reg won’t be eating much when on it
speaking from experience, doesnt burn calories but on a weekend bender (i know im so cool you dont need to tell me ;) ) i can literally not eat and not realise so is deffo easy to slim down if that makes sense?

Yeah I was going to say doesn’t coke keep you slim or something?

Also hi I’m new to this thread ☺
welcome <3

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.