Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her I would be taking every opportunity I could get. And I mean EVERY one. She must get invited to so many amazing things, asked to get involved in really cool projects etc and no she’s rather sit in bed

Reactions: 14
I do hope Olivia’s relevancy and her popularity fades because I don’t think it’s fair that she’s expecting people to continue following her / allowing her to live the lifestyle she does when she’s not actually putting any content out anywhere.

Reactions: 28
I do hope Olivia’s relevancy and her popularity fades because I don’t think it’s fair that she’s expecting people to continue following her / allowing her to live the lifestyle she does when she’s not actually putting any content out anywhere.
I think she is trying to steer away from being an influencer and will end up with a career eg presenting which she’s expressed an interest in before or maybe doing something else. I don’t think she actually enjoys being an influencer. If she’s made lots of money she can bring in income in so many ways even if work dries up online
---
I think she is trying to steer away from being an influencer and will end up with a career eg presenting which she’s expressed an interest in before or maybe doing something else. I don’t think she actually enjoys being an influencer. If she’s made lots of money she can bring in income in so many ways even if work dries up online
she will probs settle down someone who has a wealthy family. Maybe that’s why she’s so eager to stay with her ex

The way she has handled her cancer is very worrying, usually when people go through something like this they become more enlightened and aware, she’s just declined in every aspect of her life since she got her diagnosis. I’m the same age as her, and this is the time when people are making big life changes and making realisations that stem from what they’ve learnt through past experiences, it’s crazy how little growth she’s had. She really seems emotionally stunted and lost.

She has so many opportunities and wastes them, the influencer industry is so oversaturated right now and she’s lost all the qualities that made her grow. She’s inconsistent and bratty, and it’s frustrating because she has so much potential. Her fans are outgrowing her, and she’s clinging on to a group of people who won’t care about her once she completley loses relevancy. I know she’s made some good investments, and this has led her to believe that she’s set for life but it doesn’t work like that, influencers have a false sense of security when they’re at the height of their career but a few years later they end up in positions where they’re secretly struggling but still
---
---

she will probs settle down someone who has a wealthy family. Maybe that’s why she’s so eager to stay with her ex
i agree, I think she finds being an influencer embarrassing, she finds her fans embarrassing and seems to be distancing herself from youtube. I don’t think she’d be a good presenter, she lacks maturity and communication skills, I imagine she’d be a very messy, and anxious presenter. I thought she was trying to get into the fashion industry, but she has a lot of self image issues and modelling would probably destroy her mental health, and she lacks the creativity required to do all the behind the scenes stuff.

I had no idea her boyfriends family was wealthy, but it does make sense as he doesn’t seem to work enough to make a substantial amount of money that would allow him to lounge about the way he seemingly does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The way she has handled her cancer is very worrying, usually when people go through something like this they become more enlightened and aware, she’s just declined in every aspect of her life since she got her diagnosis. I’m the same age as her, and this is the time when people are making big life changes and making realisations that stem from what they’ve learnt through past experiences, it’s crazy how little growth she’s had. She really seems emotionally stunted and lost.

She has so many opportunities and wastes them, the influencer industry is so oversaturated right now and she’s lost all the qualities that made her grow. She’s inconsistent and bratty, and it’s frustrating because she has so much potential. Her fans are outgrowing her, and she’s clinging on to a group of people who won’t care about her once she completley loses relevancy. I know she’s made some good investments, and this has led her to believe that she’s set for life but it doesn’t work like that, influencers have a false sense of security when they’re at the height of their career but a few years later they end up in positions where they’re secretly struggling but still
---

i agree, I think she finds being an influencer embarrassing, she finds her fans embarrassing and seems to be distancing herself from youtube. I don’t think she’d be a good presenter, she lacks maturity and communication skills, I imagine she’d be a very messy, and anxious presenter. I thought she was trying to get into the fashion industry, but she has a lot of self image issues and modelling would probably destroy her mental health, and she lacks the creativity required to do all the behind the scenes stuff.

I had no idea her boyfriends family was wealthy, but it does make sense as he doesn’t seem to work enough to make a substantial amount of money that would allow him to lounge about the way he seemingly does.
just wait until shes 25 and her frontal lobe has developed -- her ex/current bf who knows and the rest of her average looking men will get the sack

The way she has handled her cancer is very worrying, usually when people go through something like this they become more enlightened and aware, she’s just declined in every aspect of her life since she got her diagnosis.
She can handle her cancer however she wants tbf. I've not known anyone with cancer to become 'enlightened' because of it. I'd say avoidance is far more common and that's fine too.

• Angry
She can handle her cancer however she wants tbf. I've not known anyone with cancer to become 'enlightened' because of it. I'd say avoidance is far more common and that's fine too.
ill only disagree because of the amount of young people watching her be so carless when she has something so serious is terrifying.
she shouldnt of said a thing about it if she was going to act like she doesnt care.

ill only disagree because of the amount of young people watching her be so carless when she has something so serious is terrifying.
she shouldnt of said a thing about it if she was going to act like she doesnt care.
Exactly this, especially when she was so upset about it at first and so many people felt so sorry for her, now she just doesn’t care

Reactions: 5

---

She is literally still trying to follow in Emma chamberlains footsteps. Ditching YouTube, starting a podcast, getting into luxury fashion, hanging round nepo babies and it girls. Exactly what Emma did

except at least Emma has some sort of work ethic and has enough sense to keep her private life private. But tbh even Emma is becoming irrelevant. They both seem to really love being popular but hate how they got there via YouTube. They both clearly don’tcare about their fans either, they low-key think they’re stupid af, which annoys me because neither of them would be around without the fans that made them blow up so quickly

idk who is advising Olivia but she’s nowhere near the level of fame where she can abandon her work and just be a socialite yet

Reactions: 21
I honestly think her sister would be much more deserving of Olivia’s success. She has more depth, personality and puts much more effort into things. Honestly think Olivia’s luck is mostly down to being good looking.

Reactions: 11
new tiktok posted on her spam. she answered many questions that have been discussed on this forum. Looks like she has a new man, and it does not look like her ex, thinking she practically soft launched him in this post. she also posted a pic of her at spotify studio for inner monologue , and another of her what seems to be in the doctors office, obviously for her cancer (i assume her way of telling us shut up i am getting medical treatment). looking forward to when her podcast finally comes back and we get some more specific answers to what the hell she’s been up to!

Reactions: 6
new tiktok posted on her spam. she answered many questions that have been discussed on this forum. Looks like she has a new man, and it does not look like her ex, thinking she practically soft launched him in this post. she also posted a pic of her at spotify studio for inner monologue , and another of her what seems to be in the doctors office, obviously for her cancer (i assume her way of telling us shut up i am getting medical treatment). looking forward to when her podcast finally comes back and we get some more specific answers to what the hell she’s been up to!
Looks like her & her ex @ddamnnn have unfollowed each other on instagram again so makes sense she’s with someone new loool but like wasn’t she with her ex before…so has she just started seeing this new guy

does anyone remember when she was briefly with that orlychorly guy and took him to her family event lmao

Reactions: 1
If she has broken up with her ex and is now seeing someone new and is now happy to be back on the podcast - it just further supports our theory that she ditched the podcast for her ex…

She's screwed herself with Spotify, she failed to show up but is still under contract with them so she can't use the name, branding etc if she wanted to take the podcast elsewhere, that's why the meeting was about legalities, it would cost her a lot of money to buy out of her contract there..her management will surely have to dump her soon, she has a very sivere case of lazyitus.

Reactions: 7
Looks like her & her ex @ddamnnn have unfollowed each other on instagram again so makes sense she’s with someone new loool but like wasn’t she with her ex before…so has she just started seeing this new guy

does anyone remember when she was briefly with that orlychorly guy and took him to her family event lmao
i’m not sure if there was ever much proof with her being back with the ex tbh, other than them following each other (which she mentioned in an episode they where back into communication but not back together before) and then the dog on her story, but she posted the same dog in her tiktok so maybe thinking this new boy has the same breed dog? or maybe one of her mates. to me it looks like the podcast could of been ditched for this new man, and she got swept up in the honeymoon period, so in return ignored every other aspect of her life as she seems to do in relationships. I guess we will all have to wait and see if she clears up everything when she FINALLY makes some more content.

Reactions: 1
Nah she definitely got back with the ex for a bit. The last podcast she ever did she spoke about how he’d come back into her life recently and how she actually felt conflicted doing her podcast cos he said it hurts him. I don’t think they’d follow each other again if there was nothing going on there. Remember when she claimed to be on a solo trip to Italy but there was clearly someone there with her taking all her photos? I think it was him. If she has moved on, good for her. It’s never easy to finally break off a toxic ex who you keep going back to.

Reactions: 9
Nah she definitely got back with the ex for a bit. The last podcast she ever did she spoke about how he’d come back into her life recently and how she actually felt conflicted doing her podcast cos he said it hurts him. I don’t think they’d follow each other again if there was nothing going on there. Remember when she claimed to be on a solo trip to Italy but there was clearly someone there with her taking all her photos? I think it was him. If she has moved on, good for her. It’s never easy to finally break off a toxic ex who you keep going back to.
the only way olivia has ever gotten over a boy is with a new boy, so i think she was nack with the ex (because she can’t be alone) and then someone new came along and she has a new obsession

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.