Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 5”4
nah, she defo isn't 5'4, she's mentioned her height before and she said either 5'7 or 5'8. Flossie is 5'3 and Olivia always looked really tall next to her.
---
Just for reference, this is Olivia next to Kai-Isaiah Jamal who is 5'10, she's obvs wearing heels here but still very obviously pretty tall
olivia height 2.jpg

---
and Olivia next to Lila who is 5'5
olivia height 3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has anybody seen the girl on TikTok who has the same cancer as Olivia, she’s a similar age and had the cancer on her forehead and it has a synthetic skin graft to help it heal. She has had to have three surgeries as the cancer is spreading. Whilst it looks like she will hopefully be okay, she’s obviously been through a traumatic time. She is using her platform to educate about her particular cancer and it’s a shame Olivia is not doing the same. I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but it blows mind how she hasn’t (as far as we’re aware due to the amount of holidays she’s been on) bothered to sort her cancer out. She had the luxury of getting diagnosed privately and having nhs treatment yet she’s wasting time on holiday.

Reactions: 24
she’s got her second tiktok account back, and she’s responded to a comment saying the podcast is “allegedly” coming back in the first 2 weeks of September. I Honestly do enjoy listening to it, and leaving her audience in confusion for so long was really rude ngl. 2 weeks turned into like 2 months, with no explanation.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she is getting her cancer sorted out while she’s not been posting videos or doing the podcast… or maybe she is just on holiday after holiday lol

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that pic on her story at Heathrow is not vegan egg why is she so ashamed to not be vegan omg

Reactions: 1
Sorry but that pic on her story at Heathrow is not vegan egg why is she so ashamed to not be vegan omg
i’ve had this breakfast before (its wagamamas) and its deffo vegan egg!! just looks strangely realistic

Reactions: 2
She went live briefly on TikTok. Showed bunches of flowers that she said a boy sent to her that she wants nothing to do with. But not the ex. Said she doesn’t know why people said her ex’s dog was on her story when it was a different dog (um, wtf no it wasn’t!) Also she clearly reads here.

Her mum is visiting her soon cos she has a cancer appointment. She had a meeting at Spotify today. Said it was about legalities. I think she’s going to try and say she has been stopped from putting out new episodes. Maybe she did break her contract? She was saying she wishes she could post a new ep sooner but her hands were tied essentially.

Reactions: 13
I hate how she treats her "fans" (I use that word loosely) as if they're stupid and completely oblivious. She's such an ungrateful brat.

Reactions: 8
She went live briefly on TikTok. Showed bunches of flowers that she said a boy sent to her that she wants nothing to do with. But not the ex. Said she doesn’t know why people said her ex’s dog was on her story when it was a different dog (um, wtf no it wasn’t!) Also she clearly reads here.

Her mum is visiting her soon cos she has a cancer appointment. She had a meeting at Spotify today. Said it was about legalities. I think she’s going to try and say she has been stopped from putting out new episodes. Maybe she did break her contract? She was saying she wishes she could post a new ep sooner but her hands were tied essentially.
I think she's fucked herself, doesn't take her job seriously, I hope they do duck her off.
suit her better to go get her cancer sorted - bleeping fool.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.