Olivia Neill #13 Who is Tilly Demaine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t see any reason why Madeline should be in the vicinity of a fashion show - if 99% of people who enjoy her heard her ‘content’ without seeing her face they’d think she was genuinely gross
perhaps you should start a thread for her

Reactions: 7
I will do me, thanks for the approval that I didn't ask for. I don't want to be friends with right-wing people. I don't want to be friends with people whose parents refer to me using racial slurs after I go home. I don't want to be friends with people who actively advocate against my presence in the UK. I don't care about whether people in Northern Ireland get along or not as that has nothing to do with me, my personal views or my personal friendships but is a funny example to use when there's still Catholic and Protestant neighbourhoods and sectarian violence has literally still happened in the last few years.
babes are you okay😭 touch some grass, maybe delete twitter for a while x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
plus her mum stood as a candidate for a right wing ukip party offshoot
---
on the topic of olivia, i watched one of her videos for the first time the other day a new one and an old one because people are always saying her old content was better and she was wildly irritating in both and came across like she was just trying to act quirkyyy
Who did her mum run for?

if luna blaise is her ex’s new girl then she’s also pretty close with olivia rouyre aka emma chamberlains ex bestie… olivia has GOT to be punching the air rn given how obsessed she was w emma

Reactions: 1
Keen for a Madeline thread but it feels like it would be a full time job and I already have one🤣
she’s got one but it’s mostly people licking arse 🙄 I don’t know how they’re finding anything likeable about her to talk about

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.