Olivia Neill #13 Who is Tilly Demaine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh Olivia’s podcast is called internal monologue.. it’s obviously supposed to be a bit controversial and out there because she’s revealing her true internal thoughts… whether we want to admit it or not some of what she says is stuff we think but wouldn’t ever admit. That’s obviously the point of her podcast.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Olivia is mean girl but I can see her putting up a wall to try seem cooler than she is but it coming across as mean?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is a hot take but I can't stand Madeline Argy, she is the biggest pick-me girl her whole brand is just being 'so quirky and different and don't fit in with these other gorgeous girls lol why am I going to fashion shows I'm only teeny tiny', it's so try hard
plus her mum stood as a candidate for a right wing ukip party offshoot
---
on the topic of olivia, i watched one of her videos for the first time the other day a new one and an old one because people are always saying her old content was better and she was wildly irritating in both and came across like she was just trying to act quirkyyy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tbh Olivia’s podcast is called internal monologue.. it’s obviously supposed to be a bit controversial and out there because she’s revealing her true internal thoughts… whether we want to admit it or not some of what she says is stuff we think but wouldn’t ever admit. That’s obviously the point of her podcast.
yeah but why is her internal monologue just talking about toxic boys

Reactions: 12
plus her mum stood as a candidate for a right wing ukip party offshoot
---
on the topic of olivia, i watched one of her videos for the first time the other day a new one and an old one because people are always saying her old content was better and she was wildly irritating in both and came across like she was just trying to act quirkyyy
My dad has v diff political views to me. Doesn’t mean she supports her mums

Reactions: 5
My dad has v diff political views to me. Doesn’t mean she supports her mums
she talks about her mum all the time and seems to adore her. i would never bring a parent up in my content all the time if i disagreed with their political views. she deletes comments about her mum on her tiktoks but carries on speaking about her. i think it's pretty obvious that she doesn't care.

Reactions: 9
she talks about her mum all the time and seems to adore her. i would never bring a parent up in my content all the time if i disagreed with their political views. she deletes comments about her mum on her tiktoks but carries on speaking about her. i think it's pretty obvious that she doesn't care.
Urm that means nothing. I love and care about my dad even though his views are the opposite. She isn’t going to disown her mum? Also she is allowed to delete comments about her mum.. her tik tok account is about her and people shouldn’t drag her mum into it. Why do people try to hold influencers to this really high standard? If she were your friend you wouldn’t think anything of it. Lots of my friends have diff views to their parents but love them still and have healthy relationships with them.
---
Urm that means nothing. I love and care about my dad even though his views are the opposite. She isn’t going to disown her mum? Also she is allowed to delete comments about her mum.. her tik tok account is about her and people shouldn’t drag her mum into it. Why do people try to hold influencers to this really high standard? If she were your friend you wouldn’t think anything of it. Lots of my friends have diff views to their parents but love them still and have healthy relationships with them.
Also not everything revolves around politics. Her tik tok is about her and her life. Of course she’s going to mention her mum lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Also not everything revolves around politics. Her tik tok is about her and her life. Of course she’s going to mention her mum lol.
she talks about her mum all the time. she posts tiktoks with captions like 'nobody will ever live up to my mumma'. if she was that bothered by her views, she wouldn't speak about her in the same reverent way as frequently as she does when it is so easy to find out who her mum is and what her views are because she has a whole wikipedia page. those aren't the actions of someone who is actively against their parent's beliefs and doesn't want people to link them to her.

people hold influencers to higher standards because they monetise their content. why would i want to give money to someone when there's a high likelihood that their right-wing family members will benefit from that money?

if she was my friend, i'd stop being friends with her. i've done it before. why would i still be friends with somebody who brings me around their parents who actively vote for policies that make my life worse and never outwardly speaks up against those beliefs to anyone? for you, it's "not everything revolves around politics" but for me it's i don't want to support or be friends with someone who disagrees with my existence in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she talks about her mum all the time. she posts tiktoks with captions like 'nobody will ever live up to my mumma'. if she was that bothered by her views, she wouldn't speak about her in the same reverent way as frequently as she does when it is so easy to find out who her mum is and what her views are because she has a whole wikipedia page. those aren't the actions of someone who is actively against their parent's beliefs and doesn't want people to link them to her.

people hold influencers to higher standards because they monetise their content. why would i want to give money to someone when there's a high likelihood that their right-wing family members will benefit from that money?

if she was my friend, i'd stop being friends with her. i've done it before. why would i still be friends with somebody who brings me around their parents who actively vote for policies that make my life worse and never outwardly speaks up against those beliefs to anyone? for you, it's "not everything revolves around politics" but for me it's i don't want to support or be friends with someone who disagrees with my existence in this country.
You have too much too time on your hands if you drop friends because of political views lol hate people that base their friendships off this? But u do u!! Think about people in Northern Ireland with extremely different views, do you think Catholic and Protestant people don’t get along? Girl bye

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You have too much too time on your hands if you drop friends because of political views lol hate people that base their friendships off this? But u do u!! Think about people in Northern Ireland with extremely different views, do you think Catholic and Protestant people don’t get along? Girl bye
I will do me, thanks for the approval that I didn't ask for. I don't want to be friends with right-wing people. I don't want to be friends with people whose parents refer to me using racial slurs after I go home. I don't want to be friends with people who actively advocate against my presence in the UK. I don't care about whether people in Northern Ireland get along or not as that has nothing to do with me, my personal views or my personal friendships but is a funny example to use when there's still Catholic and Protestant neighbourhoods and sectarian violence has literally still happened in the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Then she doesn’t need a podcast talking about her internal monologue. No one asked for it. She needs a diary and a therapist.

Reactions: 9
I will do me, thanks for the approval that I didn't ask for. I don't want to be friends with right-wing people. I don't want to be friends with people whose parents refer to me using racial slurs after I go home. I don't want to be friends with people who actively advocate against my presence in the UK. I don't care about whether people in Northern Ireland get along or not as that has nothing to do with me, my personal views or my personal friendships but is a funny example to use when there's still Catholic and Protestant neighbourhoods and sectarian violence has literally still happened in the last few years.
There’s a big diff between right wing friends and parents who are right wing. I’m on about left wing friends with right wing parents. Your just going to cut your parents off are you?
---
Also the comment was obvs about Madeline Argy if you take a quick re read. It wasn’t about Olivia’s mum or NI related.

Reactions: 3
There’s a big diff between right wing friends and parents who are right wing. I’m on about left wing friends with right wing parents. Your just going to cut your parents off are you?
---

Also the comment was obvs about Madeline Argy if you take a quick re read. It wasn’t about Olivia’s mum or NI related.
i don't expect my friends to cut off their parents but i don't want to be friends with them when they have right wing parents. it makes me uncomfortable to be in the presence of people like that when i know what they're saying about me behind my back because i can see that their parents are tweeting it and on fb saying it. i choose to protect my peace and not expose myself to people who are being deliberately hurtful to me.

tbh you were the one who was saying i wouldn't cut my friends off if they were like madeline in real life. i'm telling you i would especially when they clearly think their parent is amazing like madeline does and you've taken it very personally. i don't think madeline is left wing at all and i think she shares some of her mum's views so no i'm not going to watch her and financially benefit her.

also you need to take a quick reread as you seem to have got muddled. the comment you are quoting there wasn't in response to you but in response to another person who has brought up northern ireland.

Reactions: 15
The comments say it’s Anna rose Vitello

She was sitting next to her at the show and she said she sat next to her for the whole show.
by the looks of it Olivia was sat right next to the mean girl
Not that surprised tbh her friend group seems bad vibes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
in some cases i think olivia looks gorg wearing miu miu but some of these super high fashion looks do her no justice at all

Reactions: 14
Millie Hannah used to date Central Cee so perhaps that's also a reason why things might be a little bit awks? I don't think she was there but obviously her friends were

Reactions: 1
I just can’t see any reason why Madeline should be in the vicinity of a fashion show - if 99% of people who enjoy her heard her ‘content’ without seeing her face they’d think she was genuinely gross

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.