Olivia Neill #13 Who is Tilly Demaine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to do a recap but low-key nothings happened besides her saying she’s slept with someone else, breaks up with her boyfriend everyday, anything about tilly & said periods were gross and dirty. There’s probably nothing to update on as in the entire span of the last thread she only posted 4 times so not even one a month ahahahah cba

Reactions: 9
She’s really trying too hard to be Madeline Argy in this new podcast… entirely copying the way Madeline speaks, and the way she whispers about anything sexual. I feel like she seeks out and steals a new personality every year!

Reactions: 37
Slightly off topic but I know it has been said before, her sister Emma's podcast is really enjoyable. Idk what it is but I just find it so easy to listen to and it's been slowly becoming something I really look forward to each week

Reactions: 7
I just listened to her podcast and idk if I just had a really sheltered upbringing but how did she actually go on the pill at age 14 because she was having sex?! fair enough she was being safe and all but 14 is such a baby :(

Also imagine having the confidence to casually be stretching out and doing yoga positions like downward dog completely naked in front of your boyfriend while he’s just in the same room, I’d die 😭

Reactions: 18
I just listened to her podcast and idk if I just had a really sheltered upbringing but how did she actually go on the pill at age 14 because she was having sex?! fair enough she was being safe and all but 14 is such a baby :(

Also imagine having the confidence to casually be stretching out and doing yoga positions like downward dog completely naked in front of your boyfriend while he’s just in the same room, I’d die 😭
yeah i mean i did the same at 14, but at the time i felt so grown up and like an adult because i had a boyfriend etc. now looking back it is sooooo young :(

Reactions: 17
lmfaoo that’s the exact vibe she giges

also ik we all know she fakes her accent but i was watching her recent tiktok n it sounded so much more normal/bearable ?

I just saw a TikTok of her speaking on her podcast about the coil. Completely fair enough if she had a bad experience - but it seems quite dangerous / damaging for her to be providing advice on this and telling her audience not to get it!

Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people have had bad experiences with the copper coil, but I got mine years ago and the actual process of getting it didn’t hurt for me. I did however get really excruciating cramps for the first week but now I’m literally fine apart from when I get my period the cramps are slightly more painful. I would deffo say it’s worth it just for the fact that I’m not a hormonal mess like I was on the pill or the depo injection :)

Reactions: 4
I have the copper coil and insertion was horrific, very painful and I nearly fainted afterwards but despite that I still plan on getting it again. Worth the short lived pain for 5 years (sometimes 10) of non-hormonal birth control imo and I’d recommend it to anyone, so much better than the pill for me.

Reactions: 17
I have the copper coil and insertion was horrific, very painful and I nearly fainted afterwards but despite that I still plan on getting it again. Worth the short lived pain for 5 years (sometimes 10) of non-hormonal birth control imo and I’d recommend it to anyone, so much better than the pill for me.
YES!! Those are my exact thoughts, 100% worth it for 5-10 years of no babies lol

Reactions: 4
Everything this girl says is a contradiction, she can't have sex with the lights on but is fine doing yoga butt naked in front of her ex bf? Doubt whether either of the stories is true tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Found she was really contradictory in the latest podcast. Said she hates being naked in front of people, yet later says she loves being naked and would be a nudist if she could. She also said she likes doing yoga etc when talking about the stretches, but then said she hated it further on in the podcast?

Reactions: 16
Everything this girl says is a contradiction, she can't have sex with the lights on but is fine doing yoga butt naked in front of her ex bf? Doubt whether either of the stories is true tbh
I feel like she said the can’t have sex with the lights on thing because she thought it would be relatable?? I doubt it’s even true this girl lies and lies

Reactions: 8
her hair looks so long it almost looks like a wig i wish she'd leave the extensions she doesnt even need them

Reactions: 22
Olivia vs Millie Hannah’s plates… feel like she only put this up to be like ooh look how little I eat!! It’s triggering, it’s embarrassing and the fact she uploaded it shows she thinks it’s quirky. Even if she made up a full plate and didn’t eat it all would be far less weird than having mostly broccoli on your plate while everyone else is tucking in , they definitely talked about her after she left let’s be real

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Olivia vs Millie Hannah’s plates… feel like she only put this up to be like ooh look how little I eat!! It’s triggering, it’s embarrassing and the fact she uploaded it shows she thinks it’s quirky. Even if she made up a full plate and didn’t eat it all would be far less weird than having mostly broccoli on your plate while everyone else is tucking in , they definitely talked about her after she left let’s be real
Maybe they were filling they’re plates one by one. I think this obsession with what she eats and doesn’t eat is getting weird. If she has issues with food I don’t think it’s helping that we comment on it and pin point every single thing relating to food.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.