Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwww if it’s true that Flossie and Olivia fell out of this guy that she dumped within a few small months of dating him then that just shows how little Olivia valued her friendship with Flossie

Reactions: 43
her podcast where she tells the holiday story of her hitting her brother and running away when he was trying to get her home is so embarrassing lmao especially if it was in front of his friends lol

Reactions: 1
she's incapable of staying single so i'm giving it 3 weeks before we catch a glimpse of some indie boy's sweater in the background of her video and we'll be going through all this again

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Does anyone know how long they were seeing each other before they actually got into a relationship??? It seems it was pretty quick, which is likely where part of the problem lies.. I know everyone is different and moves at their own pace but it seems she’s so quick to call them her boyfriend. Like when she got back with John obviously they had been together long before she announced it on YouTube but if you had been together and broken up before would you not just stay in the talking/seeing stage to see how things work out. She’s not actually getting to know these people

Reactions: 1
Guess its a matter of time now before we see John back in action, I give it two weeks top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Some stand out points of the new podcast include her parents buying her a litre of vodka on holiday and then letting her go to a bar using a fake ID at 16 years old ? I think this was in the US as well so she would have been waaay younger than other people in the bar?!?

also her parents business doing well pre-recession and them taking the holiday to a 5 star resort flying business class to Barbados

Also if I was one of the friends who chipped in to get her a 500 quid dressing gown and she said she prefers hotel dressing gowns I’d be pissed lol

Reactions: 14
Some stand out points of the new podcast include her parents buying her a litre of vodka on holiday and then letting her go to a bar using a fake ID at 16 years old ? I think this was in the US as well so she would have been waaay younger than other people in the bar?!?

also her parents business doing well pre-recession and them taking the holiday to a 5 star resort flying business class to Barbados

Also if I was one of the friends who chipped in to get her a 500 quid dressing gown and she said she prefers hotel dressing gowns I’d be pissed lol
It’s not unusual in Ireland for your parents to buy you drink or to let you out to the pub at 16

Reactions: 43
It’s not unusual in Ireland for your parents to buy you drink or to let you out to the pub at 16
Im Irish and my parents were always chill enough about drink but they would never have bought me a litre of vodka and then let me go out to a bar in a foreign country at 16. There’s being chill and then being irresponsible lol

Reactions: 23
Im sorry but i’m actually so disgusted and dissapointed in her. I can’t bare to watch her live the whole way through but almost every second comment is someone asking “have you heard about ashling murphy” and you can literally see her purposely skip them and instead talk about her bowel movements, i know some people will say she doesnt want to say the wrong thing but come on you are a female irish influencer and you can’t even acknowledge it. What a shame

Reactions: 44
has anyone been watching her live for long enough to know why she's got a gold tooth?!

Reactions: 3
She just confirmed on her Tiktok live that she’s single and not seeing anyone

has anyone been watching her live for long enough to know why she's got a gold tooth?!
Apparently it’s a star and her friend stuck it on, said it lasts two weeks but it’s so ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Olivia just said on her live the previous owner which she bought him off called Phil Bluebell hence the vaccine booklet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.