Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must be Phil’s pedigree name. Sometimes the breeder chooses a name and then the owner gives them a day to day name

Reactions: 7
That must be Phil’s pedigree name. Sometimes the breeder chooses a name and then the owner gives them a day to day name
Nah there’s no way, pedigree or not the vets ask the owner what the name is and that’s that. My dogs are pedigree and no ones ever asked or cared what their pedigree names are it means nothing!

Reactions: 28
I’ve been rewatching her lockdown vids when she was with John and I acc hope they do get back together. That was my fav Olivia era.

Reactions: 10
To be fair a lot of people get 2 weeks to a month off their jobs for an Xmas break. I mean I just had a month off from my work. But she probs should’ve given an explanation that she was taking time off for Xmas or whatever rather than just stay silent on it

Reactions: 1
Nah there’s no way, pedigree or not the vets ask the owner what the name is and that’s that. My dogs are pedigree and no ones ever asked or cared what their pedigree names are it means nothing!
My dog has a different name on her microchip cert than what we call her! Although we did rename her after adopting from the shelter, and I don't think Phil is from a shelter is he?

Reactions: 1
We bought our kitten directly from a breeder and the name on the vaccination card is different to what we called her. They just needed a name for the first injections

Reactions: 15
We bought our kitten directly from a breeder and the name on the vaccination card is different to what we called her. They just needed a name for the first injections
Yea my friend’s dog recently had a litter of pups and they had to give them names for their injections.

Definitely broke up with Orlando speaks so much about how she couldn’t vlog cause she was crying days before Jamaica

Reactions: 26
Is she ok? She spent the majority of that vlog talking about how she’s spending loads of time in bed, hates the beginning of the year and has been crying. Maybe she should try and address her issues instead of brushing it off with humour.

Is she ok? She spent the majority of that vlog talking about how she’s spending loads of time in bed, hates the beginning of the year and has been crying. Maybe she should try and address her issues instead of brushing it off with humour.
This is to do with the break up and get codependency with boys nothing more

i’m sorry but the croc story is so funny lmao imagine having ur shoes stolen and then someone taking it into clubs and people sending pics of it to u

Reactions: 23
Her hair always used to look nicer when she’d get it done in Ireland. I’m no hair expert but that Samantha Cusick salon they all go to didn’t do a very good job. The colour doesn’t really suit her and the dye and extension job itself wasn’t particularly great?

Reactions: 32
Her hair always used to look nicer when she’d get it done in Ireland. I’m no hair expert but that Samantha Cusick salon they all go to didn’t do a very good job. The colour doesn’t really suit her and the dye and extension job itself wasn’t particularly great?
I loved her silvery hair phase!! And yea even her extensions she got in Ireland were sooo much better! Her current extensions looks like a dolls hair when’s it’s all matted lmao

Reactions: 21
She’s an actual compulsive liar mind. In her latest video talking about how she tells everyone she goes skiing including her actual friends like that’s actually just weird behaviour

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.