Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big mean girl energy
honestly doesn't surprise me much, I feel they are both mean girls and the *kind* wholesome persona act Emma is putting on online is because of an even bigger lack of personality than Olivia (who initially was really funny)

Reactions: 17
but why would you openly say to the public on a podcast that you might break things off with your boyfriend? for starters she said she wanted the relationship to be private, clearly that didn't last and now her boyfriend has to listen to her saying that stuff? id be so hurt if my boyfriend went on a podcast and said oh yeah im probs gonna end things with my girlfriend soon. lol what
Obviously it could be hurtful for him, but I’m sure the length of time they’ve been seeing each other (short), they’ve had some kind of discussion about this themselves, like wanting to be casual etc.

Olivia is a public figure with a relationship with fans of her who like to know what’s going on in her life. I’m sure Orlando knew this before he got involved with her 😊

I’ve been one of the most critical of Olivia on this thread, but I honestly don’t think her being honest about a relationship is something to give her grief for.

Reactions: 17
Dunno if this has already been discussed but how f cheeky is this reply from Emma ???? She clearly asked because she was interested about THE CAT
shes obv having a joke yous all need to learn to laugh a bit more

Reactions: 19
maybe this is an unpopular opinion but like how are we gonna expect her not to read this?? 😭 it’s literally about her so i feel like it’s valid if she wants to come on here lol if i had forums like this about me i would be reading them

Reactions: 30
Yes in the live she was on with lewis & was playing audio clips from her laptop of various sounds. She accidentally clicked on one which played what was very obviously olivia’s voice. She clicked off it very fast & lewis was looking at her with like awkward laughter vibes. She just said ‘ermmmm that was old’ and left it at that and they both laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, do we think if/when Olivia and Orlando break it off, Flossie and Olivia will become friends again (assuming that’s what their fight was about)?

Reactions: 2
So, do we think if/when Olivia and Orlando break it off, Flossie and Olivia will become friends again (assuming that’s what their fight was about)?
Doubt it. Flossie doesn’t fit into Olivia’s nepo baby gang so she isn’t of any use to her anymore.

Reactions: 55
flossie was wearing olivia's pink motel collection jumper n spoke about it in her vid

Reactions: 2
25:24 in Flossie's new video basically confirms that Orlando is involved in the whole Olivia-Flossie situation !!!

Reactions: 5
What does it say
she says something about whenever she puts on a feel good Spotify pre-made playlist they always include the boy who did her ‘dirty’. I wouldn’t say it confirms Orlando caused the fall out tho bc I doubt his music is in many peoples playlists except Olivia’s 🤣

Reactions: 10
I really doubt Orlando has anything to do with their fallout. She was linked to Thomas Headon for a bit; I just assumed she was referring to him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.