Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt like that podcast was a big step in the right direction. She definitely still has ways to improve with all the stuff mentioned here and defo needs to sort out her YouTube videos as I barely even watch anymore. But I felt like the honesty in the relationship section was really good. She dealt with it sensitively and it’s such a difficult thing to talk about. I’ve got literally the same issues with relationships and running away because of prior SA and have only just started to process that it’s the reason behind my behaviours, so I think it’ll be super important for those who are younger to have that feeling validated.
i agree! I'm quite quick to tit on olivia, but i have to admit this episode was her best. i related to what she said about her behavior with boys and how it stemmed from what happened when she was younger so much. ngl, i didn't know to what extent my experience had affected me until i heard her talk about it. i had a huge a-ha moment while listening lol. props to her for even coming out and talking about it, that takes considerable strength. i thought this episode was much more genuine than anything shes put out (esp compared to the ed podcast) in awhiiiiiilllllle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it not kind of weird she's openly discussing how her and Orlando may break it off? Is that weird to anyone else or just me??

Reactions: 84
yeahhh i guess but i feel like maybe she’s learning finally & coming to terms with the fact that not everything works out and she doesn’t have to be so dramatic & make it a big thing

Reactions: 5
to be honest I think she just hasn’t learned to stfu yet. If I were Orlando listening to her chat to anyone about how they’re near breaking up id do what all these egotistical, soft boy, musician wannabes do and pull a ghost.

as nice as it is to hear stuff that seems more real and honest, she’s not doing her self any favours sharing it imo

Reactions: 40
The fact that she’s literally reading on her cause she talked about someone saying she should be reported to the rspca for neglecting Phil and she quoted that exact comment on her podcast

Reactions: 27
She must read here. People mention about Emma post with Lilas boob and hours later it’s gone when it’s been up for months without her deleting
Tbf, I think a lot of people messaged about it. I went on to go and message to warn them, but by the time I got there it had already been deleted

Reactions: 3
Yeah ngl it’s a bit weird to tell thousands of people about the discourse with your man. Quite disrespectful imo

Reactions: 52
Big props to her for talking about SA and raising awareness and being open about it. I think to be fair, she’s only been seeing Orly a while & imo it’s not bad that she’s discussing openly about whether or not they’ll break it off in a while.
I’ve definitely been extremely critical of Olivia in the past while, but this was a step in the right direction. Seems like she actually took my comments on content idea on board with the transparency & letting us know what’s going on in her life!

Reactions: 9
but why would you openly say to the public on a podcast that you might break things off with your boyfriend? for starters she said she wanted the relationship to be private, clearly that didn't last and now her boyfriend has to listen to her saying that stuff? id be so hurt if my boyfriend went on a podcast and said oh yeah im probs gonna end things with my girlfriend soon. lol what

Reactions: 63
I'm a long time lurker to the thread. Just want to add my 2p regarding the boyfriend's music.

Whoever said he's copying is absolutely correct.

His song Kanye Owns the Moon sounds like Painkiller by Ruel. They've got the same melody.

Reactions: 9
Dunno if this has already been discussed but how f cheeky is this reply from Emma ???? She clearly asked because she was interested about THE CAT
I dunno I saw it earlier and thought it was quite funny

Proves one or both of them read here though because her cat being left with people is always brought up

Reactions: 15
I do feel bad for Olivia and what she went through at such a young age. That is awful.

But I don't think she needs to worry at all about the fact she has never had a relationship beyond 8 months. She is 20 years old! She is so young. I was so weirdly terrified of boys and being my true self around them (in a 'romantic' setting) at that age that I too would turn off emotions and run away and never talk about anything + nothing lasted longer than even 6 months. You grow to love yourself more and eventually realise that being yourself is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself and whoever you end up with. And this will happen to Olivia!

Reactions: 22
still waiting for olivia to realise that oversharing about her relationships on social media never does her any good.

Reactions: 15
No clue why she shared so much about her breakup, will they girl ever learn?

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she did that it's so disrespectful. If they haven't broke up already he should ditch her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.