Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she obsessed with hanging round with nasty girls please
You are the company you keep.. she’s obviously a nasty girl herself lol, only explanation!

Sad, I used to love her. But that video of her, Flossie & Lewys picking one another’s outfits will give you a staggering insight into how bitchy she obviously is off camera, she couldn’t hide it in that video because she was too worried about looking better than Flossie in front of HRVY lmaooo.

Reactions: 56
You are the company you keep.. she’s obviously a nasty girl herself lol, only explanation!

Sad, I used to love her. But that video of her, Flossie & Lewys picking one another’s outfits will give you a staggering insight into how bitchy she obviously is off camera, she couldn’t hide it in that video because she was too worried about looking better than Flossie in front of HRVY lmaooo.
And Flossies video where olivia and hrvy are in the background and she’s just being a raging witch. it’s uncomfortable to watch and also shows how she pretty much treated Flossie like tit from the moment they moved in together

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Honestly her attitude was shocking! She was throwing evil eyes at Flossie, pure jealousy seeping out of her. Her obsessed with Madison Beer & then when Flossie was compared to her, Ooo she’s problematic I wouldn’t be boasting about that!! duck off Olivia, you’d of died a death with happiness if it had of been you told you look like her. Really made me see her differently.

Also, if Madison Beer is problematic, then what the duck is Olivia lol

Reactions: 47
Hiii I usually just lurk and not comment but I was looking through Olivia’s hashtag on tiktok and came across these comments under a tiktok sorry if it’s already been spoken about but I thought it was interesting!!!! Apparently the person who commented has friends who go to uni in London idk
Hi, would you mind posting the @ of the tiktok account you saw this on? I’ve heard the exact same story from a girl i met once at a party who claimed to be friends with Lola, so i just wanna check this thread out to see if it matches what ive been told by Lola’s friend

Reactions: 3
I thought her sister Emma was staying at Olivias flat and taking care of Phil?

Probably because she is a nasty girl lol
I think they're switching over at some stage, it's her best friend from Belfast and her boyfriend, she has dark hair can't remember her name rn

Yeah I really like Emma’s content! It’s a shame she doesn’t have a bigger platform really or that Olivia doesn’t try to help her build her followers more often.
I like her a lot too, her content is a lot more relatable, although I find it a bit cringe that she preaches sustainability and hates over consumption yet posts pr hauls often which seem to be promoting over consumption? Idk though i guess thats all part of influencing. Ive always felt bad that Olivia doesnt post her much, and how Olivia mentioned she had a plus one to the miu miu show yet chose not to use it even though her sister is studying fashion marketing and the people she could meet there would actually benefit her so much career wise?

Reactions: 7
first time posting on this thread hiyaa 👋🏼
i’ve always found it really weird that olivia and her sister are both vloggers/influencers and hardly mention each other. like surely if both of them have a decent size audience they would want to film collabs or maybe even do a joint podcast etc (i mean when before olivia moved to london lol) but theres nothing of the sort ? its like one of them has said pointedly to the other that they don’t want to be in the other’s content. wonder why that could be ? do they have like a rivalry or something do you think? or do you think they have it in their heads that their target audiences are different? or is it because of the age gap between them? just always baffled me

Reactions: 14
I think they're switching over at some stage, it's her best friend from Belfast and her boyfriend, she has dark hair can't remember her name rn

I like her a lot too, her content is a lot more relatable, although I find it a bit cringe that she preaches sustainability and hates over consumption yet posts pr hauls often which seem to be promoting over consumption? Idk though i guess thats all part of influencing. Ive always felt bad that Olivia doesnt post her much, and how Olivia mentioned she had a plus one to the miu miu show yet chose not to use it even though her sister is studying fashion marketing and the people she could meet there would actually benefit her so much career wise?
Do you mean Elise?

Am I the only one who finds her sister really unlikable lol
I do too, I’m trying to withhold judgment on her as I don’t know her but she gives me a holier than thou vibe. The kind of girl you’d meet backpacking in Asia and she’d be wearing hemp trousers and training to be an ashram preaching about life without material possessions

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Cameoflauge is illegal in Jamaica, my brother got in trouble in a hotel for wearing it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi all I just made this account bc I was looking at Olivia sisters Emma’s instagram, and if you scroll to her picture dump of her in London for olivias birthday, on the 29th September , on the 5th video of Olivia and her friend ( I think it’s Lila moss?) after a few seconds her friends full boob just comes out 💀💀 I’m just shocked that no one has spotted it and the fact its still up since she posted it, did Olivia not watch it ? I took screenshots but think it would be going too far to post her boob on here lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi all I just made this account bc I was looking at Olivia sisters Emma’s instagram, and if you scroll to her picture dump of her in London for olivias birthday, on the 29th September , on the 5th video of Olivia and her friend ( I think it’s Lila moss?) after a few seconds her friends full boob just comes out 💀💀 I’m just shocked that no one has spotted it and the fact its still up since she posted it, did Olivia not watch it ? I took screenshots but think it would be going too far to post her boob on here lol
plz nobody go look for this!!!! lila is a 19yo girl who has nothing to do with any of this. i hope olivia reads this so that emma can take it down as soon as possible. but out of basic respect for other women please please please do not go searching to see lila’s body.

Reactions: 13
first time posting on this thread hiyaa 👋🏼
i’ve always found it really weird that olivia and her sister are both vloggers/influencers and hardly mention each other. like surely if both of them have a decent size audience they would want to film collabs or maybe even do a joint podcast etc (i mean when before olivia moved to london lol) but theres nothing of the sort ? its like one of them has said pointedly to the other that they don’t want to be in the other’s content. wonder why that could be ? do they have like a rivalry or something do you think? or do you think they have it in their heads that their target audiences are different? or is it because of the age gap between them? just always baffled me
Emma's probs bitter because she tried to be a vlogger before Olivia did. Her little sister instantly blew up and was able to afford a house, a flat, expensive car and parties with celebs, all while Emma's plodding along at university.

Olivia's hooked her up with some Castify ads but I don't think she'll ever be as successful online bc she's really bland and not that confident. Her shaky voice bugs me so much she sounds like someone permanently has a gun to her head. Also I'm pretty sure she's just a big of a witch as Olivia is. I posted on here a while back a video of one of her mates mocking disabled people in an old YouTube video when she was trying to be a vlogger.

Reactions: 13
Cameoflauge is illegal in Jamaica, my brother got in trouble in a hotel for wearing it lol
omg I just saw her story and I was thinking this, you can get arrested if someone sees you wearing It on the street - apparently it means you are trying to imitate the army. I wonder if someone at her hotel will tell her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg. Someone plz message emma and tell her

Reactions: 1
Omg. Someone plz message emma and tell her
I already did, I also messaged lila and Olivia but I doubt they saw it , I’m so shocked that no one spotted it though all the time it’s been up 💀 poor girl as much as she gets ripped into she doesn’t deserve her boob to be posted

Reactions: 2
I do too, I’m trying to withhold judgment on her as I don’t know her but she gives me a holier than thou vibe. The kind of girl you’d meet backpacking in Asia and she’d be wearing hemp trousers and training to be an ashram preaching about life without material possessions
she definitely gives off "busking to fund my backpacking across SE Asia" vibes. the kind to stay in bali for 6 months and act like she's touched god's feet when all she did was sit on the beach and contribute to the gentrification of the local areas. can you tell i'm from SE asia and i'm bitter lmaoo

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.