Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall her saying she wanted to move out before it’s on the market due to privacy/safety
lol she needs to relax she’s not Jennifer Hawkins and besides she’s posting about it so much. I know when I want something to stay private I usually don’t post about it at all🫠

Reactions: 4
You have to question the thinking behind telling your 100K+ followers that your easily identifiable home will be unoccupied whilst on the market!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She obviously contradicts herself she wants privacy but mentions that the house will be up for sale after the weekend. I had a look and it is already there.
She disclose all this and gets upset when people ask questions.

Purchased for $985k in 2020, selling for $1.1-1.2. Not a large profit considering they’ve done extensive renovations, by the time you include agent fees etc the profit will be minimal!

Reactions: 8
Purchased for $985k in 2020, selling for $1.1-1.2. Not a large profit considering they’ve done extensive renovations, by the time you include agent fees etc the profit will be minimal!
Basically no profit at all! Might walk away with between $20-50k each at max once everything is paid

I don’t think they are interested in making a profit. They most likely just want to recoup what was spent doing the kitchen renovation and sell as soon as possible.

They obviously didn’t end up in good terms because if they did, they would wait and be patient to sell the property.
The fact that she is gonna be living out of the house while for sale ( the house will be empty) shows how on a hurry they are.

But at the same time I don’t get why she still has his pictures on her insta?!?

Reactions: 5
Her new tik tok is a break up morning routine. She is absolutely milking this!
So true. How can you be posting every day about your marriage break up on multiple platforms and get annoyed that people are curious and ask everyone to respect your privacy. She is taunting us who want the deets 😅

Yeah, sorry, I can’t. No sympathy from me if you’re posting all over socials and Tiktok. You put yourself out there, you have to expect people to be curious and ask questions - comes with the territory. Don’t come crying and pleading privacy, when honestly, it just looks like an attention grab 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree she is loving the attention. And I bet that what someone mentioned in here will happen at some point. She will make a deal with some magazine or news to tell about the break up.
If I was sad about my break up I wouldn’t be making fun of it a month later.

Which makes me think that this break up has been coming for some time.

If her and Juzzy bought the house together, why she is the one organising the sell all by herself?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved in with her BFF Paul hahaha

Reactions: 3
Olivia saying that it is hard to move and to assemble furniture all by herself.
Oh please give me a break , most people move and do things solo all the time.

She could have easily hired someone to do it for her, but she was probably waiting to get for free as she loves free stuff.

Olivia saying that it is hard to move and to assemble furniture all by herself.
Oh please give me a break , most people move and do things solo all the time.

She could have easily hired someone to do it for her, but she was probably waiting to get for free as she loves free stuff.
I always find it much easier to assemble furniture solo anyway, if someone else is involved they're usually holding it wrong or hogging the instructions 😂
Idk if it's just me but everythingg she posts now seems to be really emphasising the fact that she's doing it solo. We get it sis, you're single. No need to keep reminding us if you're not going to spill the tea.

I always find it much easier to assemble furniture solo anyway, if someone else is involved they're usually holding it wrong or hogging the instructions 😂
Idk if it's just me but everythingg she posts now seems to be really emphasising the fact that she's doing it solo. We get it sis, you're single. No need to keep reminding us if you're not going to spill the tea.
Yes … She keep on reminding us about her marriage breakdown and that she is single and doing all solo. What exactly does she want for that? A medal hahah

This only shows how entitled she is and out of touch with reality.

Surely you can afford to pay someone if you can’t assemble the furniture - far out, first world problems OMR. Christ, the privilege 🙄 There’s people out there losing all their furniture in flood waters, tone deaf much? I’m lost as to why so many people froth over her. She seems no different from the rest of these influenzas, even if she is ‘sweet’.

That TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ - Oh she’s crafty! Throwing her scent out 🦨… for prospective men & the girl-power gang - to hype her up, tell her she’s ‘brave’ & a whole bunch of other baloney.

I think she was going for ‘Kick ass independence-gal’ but gave us ‘damsel in distress-with full makeup & fresh nails’ instead. Olivia always looks sheepish & phoney to me. Slyly aware of her manipulations, but not that slick.

Playing wounded bambi - whilst making major money-moves at lightening speed (the likes of which many wouldn’t have the immediate funds or facility for - until her ‘tale of triumph’ with sassy poses, hits the stands. She doesn’t want to ‘talk about it’ but will start to advocate for ‘conscious uncoupling’ when the coins come rollin in. Olivia, the disadvantaged vagabond, wants support & commiseration without an ounce of vulnerability or consistency in her ‘message’.

I can see the new idea deal and cover now - photos of Olivia, styled by bloom of course, looking off into the distance “how Olivia weathered the storm” or “coming out of hell.. alive, how Olivia navigated her marriage break down all on her own”

Reactions: 7
I too noticed the boobalicious models J’s following! Very eye-opening in light of a past incident where Olivia copped flack over a dress she wore to a wedding (Red, with two open vertical slits in the chest area). People thought it inappropriate - too revealing/eye-grabbing for a wedding. I think she enjoyed all the fuss, except for one particular criticism. Someone said the dress might have looked nicer if it were filled out a bit more …aka, if her boobs were bigger. (Admittedly, it was ill-fitting/sagging where a slightly fuller chest would give it shape). But that comment made her retort, ‘I really love having no boobs’.

I found her choice of words a bit troubling. Not that she defended herself (good for her) ..but just with regards to her previous ED. I have some beautiful flat-chested friends, some want bigger boobs, an equal amount like having ‘smaller’ boobs, most accept & have learned to love their bodies. BUT, I’ve only ever heard one or two say they like having NO boobs at all - both suffer from ED’s. (Again, not true for everyone, just my experience)

I guess the glaring contrast here is, Olivia loves having NO BOOBS, but Justin clearly likes (or fetishises) massive tatas.

I don’t mean to offend, but I’m leaning towards a sexual/intimacy issue between them. Kinks & desires are complex & very personal …but surely 4 years of each other (prior to 1/2 a year of marriage) would’ve highlighted &/or ironed out some of the differences & preferences.

I think huge red flags were ignored in the pursuit of picture-perfect online life. It is an interesting study of fake projection & the artifice of social media.

(Sorry for my long essays 🙏)
I just came over here from seeing that tik tok and having a quick look on Instagram & was hoping someone would know the reason for the marriage break down.
However just wanted to add that you write so well! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.