Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too noticed the boobalicious models J’s following! Very eye-opening in light of a past incident where Olivia copped flack over a dress she wore to a wedding (Red, with two open vertical slits in the chest area). People thought it inappropriate - too revealing/eye-grabbing for a wedding. I think she enjoyed all the fuss, except for one particular criticism. Someone said the dress might have looked nicer if it were filled out a bit more …aka, if her boobs were bigger. (Admittedly, it was ill-fitting/sagging where a slightly fuller chest would give it shape). But that comment made her retort, ‘I really love having no boobs’.

I found her choice of words a bit troubling. Not that she defended herself (good for her) ..but just with regards to her previous ED. I have some beautiful flat-chested friends, some want bigger boobs, an equal amount like having ‘smaller’ boobs, most accept & have learned to love their bodies. BUT, I’ve only ever heard one or two say they like having NO boobs at all - both suffer from ED’s. (Again, not true for everyone, just my experience)

I guess the glaring contrast here is, Olivia loves having NO BOOBS, but Justin clearly likes (or fetishises) massive tatas.

I don’t mean to offend, but I’m leaning towards a sexual/intimacy issue between them. Kinks & desires are complex & very personal …but surely 4 years of each other (prior to 1/2 a year of marriage) would’ve highlighted &/or ironed out some of the differences & preferences.

I think huge red flags were ignored in the pursuit of picture-perfect online life. It is an interesting study of fake projection & the artifice of social media.

(Sorry for my long essays 🙏)

Reactions: 14
Idk, judgemental I know, but I think his IG handle ‘Juzzy_mac’ says it all for me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know either of them, but a quick scroll of them both and look maybe I just don’t get it, but they didn’t appear to me to be a great fit. He seems shady AF, something smarmy about him.

Reactions: 10
I don’t mean to offend, but I’m leaning towards a sexual/intimacy issue between them. Kinks & desires are complex & very personal …but surely 4 years of each other (prior to 1/2 a year of marriage) would’ve highlighted &/or ironed out some of the differences & preferences.
I think Olivia is really insecure, she comes across as a fragile doll.

In saying that I do think Justin is more spontaneous and fun while Olivia seems a bit more uptight. I saw in some of her stories at how Juzzy really drinks and dance in parties while Olivia she is precious.

It is funny how they survived 2 years locked down together but only 7 months after getting married and out of lockdown.

Was their US trip sponsored? I remember a MAFS couple (but can’t remember who) didn’t announce their split until after their free holiday, so they had to still pretend to not forgo their freebie. I wonder if anything like that occurred here?
I don’t think so. She said that they booked on short noticed.

What I have noticed is that she has been travelling a lot in these past 3-4 months and going out a lot without him.

The constantly travel and parties might have bothered Juzzy, especially if he was not invited to join in.

Also the fact that she wanted to start trying for a family soon may have impacted the decision. Juzzy does not come across as someone who wants to stop partying and changing diapers so soon.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the You and Me episode with her… I was stunned she got engaged back in 2019 and it was originally scheduled for October 2020. How it went south so soon after the wedding!?
I wonder if the whole drawn out nature of the wedding put even more pressure on him to go through with it- like she's been waiting so long and has gone through so much for this wedding, I cant back out now.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the whole drawn out nature of the wedding put even more pressure on him to go through with it- like she's been waiting so long and has gone through so much for this wedding, I cant back out now.
They looked so happy on the wedding day and after it. I could not believe that something had happened.

The only issue that I think may have caused some stress is that late last year I believe she may have had a miscarriage or something. She never said anything but she said it was something that she was not ready to talk about yet.

Idk, judgemental I know, but I think his IG handle ‘Juzzy_mac’ says it all for me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know either of them, but a quick scroll of them both and look maybe I just don’t get it, but they didn’t appear to me to be a great fit. He seems shady AF, something smarmy about him.
Yep there is just something off about him.

They looked so happy on the wedding day and after it. I could not believe that something had happened.

The only issue that I think may have caused some stress is that late last year I believe she may have had a miscarriage or something. She never said anything but she said it was something that she was not ready to talk about yet.
Maybe I'm just a cynical witch haha but I dont think they they seemed overly happy on the wedding day, I saw zero chemistry and just a general awkward vibe.

Maybe I'm just a cynical witch haha but I dont think they they seemed overly happy on the wedding day, I saw zero chemistry and just a general awkward vibe.
really? I found her happiness and beaming smile on their wedding day to be on par with Georgia Love and Lee Elliot’s wedding, freaking deliriously happy. 😂😳

I just hope there comes a time when things have calmed down and she can be reunited with Ziggy. With any luck, all of his new play things will be allergic to dogs.

TBH she seems like a high maintenance princess and I think she probably expected to no longer have to work that much once she was wifed up. I think “Juzzy” got out before he was baby trapped by a primadonna

Reactions: 1
We all agree she loves the attention but hey I am not sharing details of my break up but hey I am getting the house ready for sale the real estate agent will be here tomorrow and the house will be up for sale on the weekend.
Well she needs to decide if she wants to share or not share details.

Anyone who lives in Aus and knows her suburb will know if they check realestate.com so why mention that.

For my aussie friends how long does it take to find an agent and agree on price and put the house up for sale.
I would think it can take at least 2 months.

There are only 2 options … something really serious happened and they need to part ways fast as they can’t bear each other or they were planning this way before their US trip.

The way they are putting the house up so soon it makes us question.

We all agree she loves the attention but hey I am not sharing details of my break up but hey I am getting the house ready for sale the real estate agent will be here tomorrow and the house will be up for sale on the weekend.
Well she needs to decide if she wants to share or not share details.

Anyone who lives in Aus and knows her suburb will know if they check realestate.com so why mention that.

For my aussie friends how long does it take to find an agent and agree on price and put the house up for sale.
I would think it can take at least 2 months.

There are only 2 options … something really serious happened and they need to part ways fast as they can’t bear each other or they were planning this way before their US trip.

The way they are putting the house up so soon it makes us question.
The house will be super easy to find, I remember finding it when they purchased it due to posing in front of a sign.
It wouldn’t take 2 months to get in on the market though, that can happen really quickly. Other than taking photos and signing contracts there’s not much to do.

The house will be super easy to find, I remember finding it when they purchased it due to posing in front of a sign.
It wouldn’t take 2 months to get in on the market though, that can happen really quickly. Other than taking photos and signing contracts there’s not much to do.
For someone who worries about her safety as she mentioned before, giving details about the house sale is silly.

Oh thank you for the information. I had no idea that it was that fast.
They have split it is been a month and the house is up for sale soon.

Noticed the daily mail is posting stories with, what appear to be, pap pictures of OMR. Could she be calling them? Why would anyone want to take photos of her at a photoshoot or getting into her car?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed the daily mail is posting stories with, what appear to be, pap pictures of OMR. Could she be calling them? Why would anyone want to take photos of her at a photoshoot or getting into her car?
I noticed that too. They keep on posting “news” about her. I wonder if she is trying to milk it her story and getting them to keep on posting so she becomes “famous”.

Does anyone knows if her stylist Paul Versace is gay? I just found them too close lately.

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted that it’s the last Sunday in her house. This is odd as I don’t think it’s even on the market yet, wouldn’t you normally move closer to settlement?

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted that it’s the last Sunday in her house. This is odd as I don’t think it’s even on the market yet, wouldn’t you normally move closer to settlement?
I recall her saying she wanted to move out before it’s on the market due to privacy/safety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.