Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he her boyfriend or her photographer?!?

They spend so much time together that I wouldn’t be surprised if he moved in.

I know that when we start a new relationship we want to spend a lot of time together but being joined by the hip is a way of killing it as fast as possible.

Olivia is showing again that she has no personality on her own. She is defined by her relationship.

Reactions: 4
I hate that dumb little pout she does in every single video. Watched a tiktok of her blow drying her hair and she pouted the whole way through

Reactions: 6
Is he her boyfriend or her photographer?!?

They spend so much time together that I wouldn’t be surprised if he moved in.

I know that when we start a new relationship we want to spend a lot of time together but being joined by the hip is a way of killing it as fast as possible.

Olivia is showing again that she has no personality on her own. She is defined by her relationship.

I do not buy this "relationship" one single bit. She was exactly like this with Juzzy (duck me that makes me cringe) SOOOO happy and together all the time, going away together etc etc. She is so full of tit. They are a very odd match and have no chemistry whatsoever. You don't have to be Einstein to see it. I can't believe she went on and on about being on her own, when she was literally single for like 3 months. I was literally single for four years before meeting my now husband after my long-term relationship. I lived alone, travelled alone etc. This girl cannot be on her own. Makes me wonder what really went down between her and Justin.

Reactions: 10
I agree with the poster above. They have zero chemistry and he just looks weird tbh. Like someone said earlier on in the thread, he looks like he should be Paul’s boyfriend not hers! She is definitely a very good actress, I still can’t believe how on the rocks they were yet she faked it all for Instagram

Reactions: 5
Very fake - I remember her literally calling Juzzy “the darl” (🤢) all the time, meanwhile she was apparently so unhappy?? She’s weird, he’s weird, maybe that’s the connection 🤷‍♀️

Very fake - I remember her literally calling Juzzy “the darl” (🤢) all the time, meanwhile she was apparently so unhappy?? She’s weird, he’s weird, maybe that’s the connection 🤷‍♀️
But relationships aren’t completely tit or completely good? They can be great 90% of the time and awful 10% and the 10% can start to have a massive impact over time, or be caused by behaviour that’s never going to change so you decide you’re going to accept it for life or not.

But relationships aren’t completely tit or completely good? They can be great 90% of the time and awful 10% and the 10% can start to have a massive impact over time, or be caused by behaviour that’s never going to change so you decide you’re going to accept it for life or not.
For a couple to split after only 7 months I’d say it was completely tit. We’re all well aware that relationships go through highs or lows however their relationship was all a sham and it’s very obvious the wedding went ahead due to sponsorships and such.

Reactions: 7
For a couple to split after only 7 months I’d say it was completely tit. We’re all well aware that relationships go through highs or lows however their relationship was all a sham and it’s very obvious the wedding went ahead due to sponsorships and such.
100 percent agree with this.

Reactions: 2
Liv Rogers looking very dark in this cartoon.
Anyone know what this podcast is about?
IMG_20230701_123907.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
What ever happened to going to Bali and just wearing shorts and a singlet? She’s so OTT

Reactions: 7
Can whoever is able start a new thread for OMR when we need one? It has been a bit slower lately but still worth it IMO as she is never mentioned on the main thread.

For someone so body conscious she sure loves showing off her behind in gbanger bikinis. I find them gross but maybe that’s just me.

Can whoever is able start a new thread for OMR when we need one? It has been a bit slower lately but still worth it IMO as she is never mentioned on the main thread.

For someone so body conscious she sure loves showing off her behind in gbanger bikinis. I find them gross but maybe that’s just me.
All super styled though. Nothing candid

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.