Olivia Molly Rogers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most boring, who loves to do body checks and show how skinny she is, yet preach about her ED and low self esteem. Previous speech path who gave it up for the validation of internet strangers and wearing awful styled by bloom clothes.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame she is so boring.
Even before she married juzzy she was more interesting to follow
Now she is boring as tit which isn’t good for someone who wants to live the influencer lifestyle until it runs out and she can just waltz back to speech path

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame she is so boring.
Even before she married juzzy she was more interesting to follow
Now she is boring as tit which isn’t good for someone who wants to live the influencer lifestyle until it runs out and she can just waltz back to speech path
I am pretty sure her first holiday with juzzy was also Bali 😂😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok so I’m ConvinceD OMR and MW are a publicity stunt as everyone has said
There was more chemistry between JM and OMR

I thought MW barbie dress up video going for OMR was funny but for someone reason just cemented the vibe

Reactions: 7
I noticed that she has lost more weight. There are some clothes that she wears that she looks like a 15yo teen.

She said she is doing her egg freezing after Bali.
I am looking forward to hear her first world problems be discussed.

Reactions: 2
What happened with this?! Makeup shamed?! Is that a thing?!
I think it was when she posted that someone had asked why she wore a lot of makeup in Bali every day when it was so hot? The person asked nicely, but she didn’t appreciate it. It was a couple of days ago. On her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was when she posted that someone had asked why she wore a lot of makeup in Bali every day when it was so hot? The person asked nicely, but she didn’t appreciate it. It was a couple of days ago. On her stories.
Thanks for that :)

Reactions: 1
She looks so miserable behind the fake smiles. Feel like she has realised her boyfriend is gay and she doesn't enjoy being near him at all he gives me the absolute ick so don't blame her. She is 10000% faking this while secretly thinking duck what have I done. Wonder how much longer she will stay. How bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's made Bali look beyond boring. The entire month she has been there has been gifted. I never need to see the inside of a hotel room/villa again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's made Bali look beyond boring. The entire month she has been there has been gifted. I never need to see the inside of a hotel room/villa again
I don’t even take any interest any more. It’s always the same content. From most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Olivia has just spent close to a month in Bali going to the beach, having massages, cooking classes, dining out.
Now she wants to tell us that the influencer life is hard.
There is a reason she enjoys this lifestyle, because it is easy and she just had a holiday doing the bare minimum work.

Reactions: 6