Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That holiday looked like a total nightmare even before they all started vomiting, I think I’d have left as well!

Reactions: 4
Brilliant get out of jail free card the ‘sarcastic’ sick of these lot at this point was not sarcastic at all

Reactions: 2
The Video of her saying how everyone was commenting on how clingy beau is Deffos had an under tone too 🫣

Reactions: 7
Does her gran live with them ? Or even them with her in the house ?

Also I think she is pregnant as we have all said

Reactions: 1
The fact that they’re on holiday in Sri Lanka and someone recognised their 1 year old son before they recognised Olivia would be PLENTY for me to take my child offline….

Reactions: 16
Olivia comes up a lot on my for you page. Not sure why as I dont have kids but I thought Beau was cute and watched a few of her videos over the last few months. Most of her tik toks are very boring.

I saw this comment on the proposal tik tok. I've never seen "haters". I know there was a little drama around Centre Parcs but other than that does she actually get hate? It looks like the commenter is trying to stir shit where there is none.

Attachments

I don’t know about haters but people were slagging her off in the comments for calling her partner her baby daddy

Um……I think we are the haters? I don’t think they mean that people comment on her posts but more come here and discuss it. We obviously didn’t care enough to rush here…..which is maybe because her posts are a total snooze.

Yes there was a video where lots of people were questioning why she refers to Martin as her baby daddy and saying she’s obviously desperate for a ring. She’s also made videos before calling out comments she’s had on here.

Um……I think we are the haters? I don’t think they mean that people comment on her posts but more come here and discuss it. We obviously didn’t care enough to rush here…..which is maybe because her posts are a total snooze.
But there are 2 pages of comments and nothing that bad. If they think anything is bad on here she needs to get off tik tok and grow a thicker skin.

Edit - unless was she discussed on other threads?

them climbing a literal steep mountain with a 2 year old filled me with anxiety not gonna lie