Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes on the house account with her #gifted wine cabinet, makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 8
What are our thoughts on the utility???! I’ve only had a quick read but it seems they’re not having a door from utility kitchen? Going to have another read now because that can’t be right 🤣

What are our thoughts on the utility???! I’ve only had a quick read but it seems they’re not having a door from utility kitchen? Going to have another read now because that can’t be right 🤣
That’s how I read it, even if the door is close, surely it defeats the purpose of having a utility if you have to leave the kitchen to get to it? As for my thoughts on it.... grey and tasteless, very much as expected! Had a wee nosey at the designers insta and this seems to be his ‘style’ 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Me and my partner have been saving like crazy to buy our first house together, and here this one is just bought a 1million + house but needs a gifted wine fridge. Fffs

Reactions: 6
That’s how I read it, even if the door is close, surely it defeats the purpose of having a utility if you have to leave the kitchen to get to it? As for my thoughts on it.... grey and tasteless, very much as expected! Had a wee nosey at the designers insta and this seems to be his ‘style’ 😂🙈
i never ever shut my utility room door, there is no point to it at all!

So they will have to go outside to get from kitchen to utility? Am I being thick, have I spent too much time at home during lockdown that I’ve gone doolally ??! Have I read that right?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So they will have to go outside to get from kitchen to utility? Am I being thick, have I spent too much time at home during lockdown that I’ve gone doolally ??! Have I read that right?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just had a look at the floor plan, and the old living room (their new kitchen) and the old study (what will be their Utility) are right next to each other in a small square hall (I think) so, you would have to leave the kitchen to get to the utility. I knew she’d have it removed, so made sure I took a wee screen shot when I found it 😉

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at the floor plan, and the old living room (their new kitchen) and the old study (what will be their Utility) are right next to each other in a small square hall (I think) so, you would have to leave the kitchen to get to the utility. I knew she’d have it removed, so made sure I took a wee screen shot when I found it 😉
Very good. On my levels of sneaky, I like it 😉😏

Soooo they have to from utility into the hallway then into the kitchen? Hmm less stupid than I initially thought BUT that will get tiresome. What’s one extra door anyway when you have a million pound house and free crap being sent your way left right and centre and #ad 😛

I know she realistically has nothing to do most days and a thyroid condition (I do too) but I swear all Olivia ever does is lay on the sofa? Wish I could get away with that!

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t know hard work if it knocked her door and tap danced on her shite cheap table!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she’s getting free Karndeen flooring! My friend works for them and it’s cheap lol! Like she can’t afford to pay for that herself! Makes me so angry!

Ugh she is just so smug! You can tell from the way she talks about the house renovation that she is completely clueless! It's embarrassing the amount of kiss ass comments she gets. Do people really look up to someone who is famous for having sex on TV. I hope that people will soon wake up to these reality stars and realise they are nothing special just very fortunate with opportunities handed to them on a plate.

Reactions: 11
They’re in a fortunate position and fair play I guess. But I just would rather my dream home be designed the exact way I want it. Even it took me decades to get right. Rather than basing the look of it round what I can get for free🤷🏼‍♀️

Ugh she is just so smug! You can tell from the way she talks about the house renovation that she is completely clueless! It's embarrassing the amount of kiss ass comments she gets. Do people really look up to someone who is famous for having sex on TV. I hope that people will soon wake up to these reality stars and realise they are nothing special just very fortunate with opportunities handed to them on a plate.
So agree with you. Their egos are enormous, like you said, she's famous for shagging on TV, why would anyone go to her for home renovation or interior design advice?It doesn't make sense, she's the one asking her followers most of the time!!

The fact she has this amazing house and it’s going to be turned into something cheap and nasty. That little table in the entranceway is actually hilarious!! Should be bigger or get a huge chandelier of something so as soon as you walk through the door it’s like WOW.

I’d also like to add if you ‘genuinely’ need help ... pay for a bloody interior designer who will help you see your OWN vision not just copies of bloody Pinterest houses!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.