Olivia Bracy aka Big O aka Ex Mrs Sean Pratt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly have to pull out of or flick her hair in every photo/video. Why does she always have the be in the front of every photo or video. And why does she always have to be the loudest in the room. Liv hun xox that crap only takes you so far into your early 20s then everyone grows up and becomes less tolerable to that attention seeking behaviour ! Ugh the melt

Reactions: 5
She looks bleeping awful

is Sean on his way out to Bali soon? Sure I heard him say ‘see you in Bali’ to his mate he dropped at the airport.
I thought he was joking because she was out there

What does SM do for a living?

Reactions: 1
Is she literally so distasteful, posting a screenshot of a rip post of someone who has killed themselves, then the next post a shot of tequila. MYGOD

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly can't believe she's going ahead with this nose surgery. Even in the consultation she filmed the woman asked if she had any goals for the front and Olivia said "no I'm fine from here" and the woman said " you're fine anyway" this is so shocking to me 😥

Wonder how much she's getting paid or if it's just given free for the promo. Was also weird seeing the camera men in the consultation too

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who Donna bee is? I’ve seen a few people post about her, including Olivia telling her to ‘wake up’

I have a few mutual friends with her - looks like she underwent some surgery in Mallorca which didn’t go to plan. Has been on life support and they are now turning it off as she isn’t going to recover. Very sad situation 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4