Olivia Bracy aka Big O aka Ex Mrs Sean Pratt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put this post up for you Olivia just to remind yourself what you said previously in your post earlier in the week regarding your drinking - obviously you have forgotten already as I see you were out on the piss last night looks like you are talking a load of bollocks again love as let’s face it your obviously just a lush

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think she’s lost a lot of weight? There was a picture of her face where she looked so gaunt and the turkey teef looked ridic

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think she’s lost a lot of weight? There was a picture of her face where she looked so gaunt and the turkey teef looked ridic
Totally agree she did look very strange - perhaps now she hasn’t got old Seany to pick up the tab she probably Isn’t eating out as much plus I should think that she is having far less takeaways now she’s not with him as we all know he only eats crap 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally agree she did look very strange - perhaps now she hasn’t got old Seany to pick up the tab she probably Isn’t eating out as much plus I should think that she is having far less takeaways now she’s not with him as we all know he only eats crap 💩💩
I think it also has a lot to do with the harsh contour, filters and face tune. She is much prettier without it all.

How long do we think before we see her on some kind of reality TV show 🤣 not going to lie she would make great TV drama I would definitely watch 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think she should go on Ex On The Beach.

In fact, I think they should have Sean and the rest of the ex-girlfriend club as well. Imagine him trying to work his way out of his tit 😂

it would be the BEST reality TV

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it also has a lot to do with the harsh contour, filters and face tune. She is much prettier without it all.

How long do we think before we see her on some kind of reality TV show 🤣 not going to lie she would make great TV drama I would definitely watch 😂😂
Maybe this is all a big show and they will both be in ex on the beach? I’m sure it’s still on the go.

I think she should go on Ex On The Beach.

In fact, I think they should have Sean and the rest of the ex-girlfriend club as well. Imagine him trying to work his way out of his tit 😂

it would be the BEST reality TV
Great minds think alike. Just saw your post after I posted.

Reactions: 4
I might have got my wires crossed here but I believe Olivia and Zahida may be at the same event in Manchester tonight, where funnily enough Jordi is also out in Manchester with the girl Olivia was in a car crash with at the start of last year!

Reactions: 11
I might have got my wires crossed here but I believe Olivia and Zahida may be at the same event in Manchester tonight, where funnily enough Jordi is also out in Manchester with the girl Olivia was in a car crash with at the start of last year!
Why is their world so small? They’re all linked one way or another, can you imagine if one of them got an STI, they would all be riddled within months!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes not gonna need to hang off the coat tails of wee sean now, esp since shes with they fuckin idiots from geordie shore.. she will be thinking shes a ticket even more so than before now 🥴

Reactions: 8
Olivia seems well suited hanging around the Geordie Shore people. I reckon you could scrap it together just enough brain cells for one sentence to be said.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another outing for Olivia’s teef - pissed again and annoyingly loud as usual
But she’s only been drinking because of the bad feelings she feels and she’s gonna give it a rest until she’s in a better head space ! She’s a wannabe, she came up on the back of Sean. Zahida, she ain’t all that but she’s way more class than this bleedin clown !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the girl. She is so young, she got sucked into being with dick head Sean - she believed in him & loved him, and one can only assume he let her down as he always does.

I went out with some right wankers when I was her age - it's part of growing up.

I just wish she would realise that the dreadful fillers and the witchy long black hair aren't needed. WHY can't girls see that far from making you look nice, fillers are awful, unless they are subtly done.

Reactions: 7
Yes Olivia is young but she is definitely not naïve at all - I get the impression this girl is very good exploiter of situations and will do anything for her own personal gain a prime example is she had 12 attempts of artful manipulation to catch her prey in old Seany paper pants as she wanted a piece of his lifestyle just to elevate her own status and she was determined to get it no matter what it took - and yes we have all made lots of mistakes when we were younger but hopefully we all learned pretty quick and then made sure that we didn't make the same mistakes over and over again unlike Olivia is doing - I'm still finding it very hard to be sympathetic to someone who constantly posts been kind quotes and crap virus theories on insta just to get sympathy from her followers - it just doesn't wash with me personally I'm afraid - sorry
once again I'm making it very clear that im not an advocate of Sean at all but I do think she used him for her own advantage during lockdown and now she wants her old lifestyle back of raves/partying and drinking every local bar dry

• Heart
Reactions: 15