Olivia Bracy aka Big O aka Ex Mrs Sean Pratt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Olivia is young but she is definitely not naïve at all - I get the impression this girl is very good exploiter of situations and will do anything for her own personal gain a prime example is she had 12 attempts of artful manipulation to catch her prey in old Seany paper pants as she wanted a piece of his lifestyle just to elevate her own status and she was determined to get it no matter what it took - and yes we have all made lots of mistakes when we were younger but hopefully we all learned pretty quick and then made sure that we didn't make the same mistakes over and over again unlike Olivia is doing - I'm still finding it very hard to be sympathetic to someone who constantly posts been kind quotes and crap virus theories on insta just to get sympathy from her followers - it just doesn't wash with me personally I'm afraid - sorry
once again I'm making it very clear that im not an advocate of Sean at all but I do think she used him for her own advantage during lockdown and now she wants her old lifestyle back of raves/partying and drinking every local bar dry
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My thoughts put into words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she wearing in the last story she’s posted? She’s obviously wearing more clothes and looking a tad more demure than we’re used to seeing which is an alien concept, but the outfits just look odd. I guess it’s a bit of a case of she can’t do right for doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a weird selection of clothing I’m unsure what is worse her wearing frumpy clothes or her usual style with her tits and vag out and what’s with the ridiculous little jump in between styles it reminded me or old paper pants little shoe shuffle when he does his modelling poses perhaps it’s catching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if I’m thrilled or choked about the fact big O has her own thread as I’m pretty sure she’ll now think ShE iS fAmOuS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big O is gonna be absolutely thrilled at this thread 😅 Reached the big time now hun!

• Haha
Omg she looks like she's wearing her nannas dresses in the video she just shared 🤣 I think she looks better with her tits hanging out than this!

Screenshot_20210807-175651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What part of my early 20’s included getting drunk and singing into an iPhone really loudly...I seemed to have forgotten those parties....

Reactions: 8
What part of my early 20’s included getting drunk and singing into an iPhone really loudly...I seemed to have forgotten those parties....
We used to get pissed and play singstar karaoke on the PlayStation 😬 luckily for the neighbours there was an 11pm curfew for nightclubs so they knew we would stop 😂

• Haha
I went out today all day with my friends and I’ve just got back home and my phone is still at 90% battery

she’s out with that Zaralena and they’re both on their phones at a dinner. I find it weird that they don’t seem to think that’s rude? I literally always apologise if I need to just grab my phone out at the table tocheck a message? Am I the weird one?

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to break it to Olivia that the reason she is so depressed all of the time is due to the sheer amount of alcohol she consumed on weekends. Because alcohol is a depressant.

Reactions: 18
Poor Olivia is depressed again but only till Friday 🤣🤣 then at the weekend she will be back on the lash - now she is whinging about living her life on trains I bet it’s a bit different from previously when she had old pratty being her personal chauffeur

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to break it to Olivia that the reason she is so depressed all of the time is due to the sheer amount of alcohol she consumed on weekends. Because alcohol is a depressant.
And his car seems to be outside her parents house ! Could be an old photo 🤔 something makes me think that when she goes awful quiet and has no friends to hang out and party with, she goes and spends time with the Pratt

Reactions: 3