Olivia Bracy aka Big O aka Ex Mrs Sean Pratt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we were getting a weeks holiday from her posting every 2 minutes.

Edited because I had a brain fart and couldn’t spell minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boasting how many times she has been on holiday. Read the room people struggling to pay bills. Mind you most of her holidays not been paid by herself.

Reactions: 9
It seems they have both just moved on to another copy of each other 😆

It also explains why Olivia said she is 100% done this time. She has another cash cow at the ready.

Reactions: 10
I admit I am jealous that she's in Bali went there 6 years ago would love to go back but the thought of getting mortal like them in another country gives me bad thoughts and they have to be very careful especially if they like drugs getting caught with drugs leads to passport taken away, and in a prison where if you're not from Indonesia you're treated like sh!te.

Reactions: 3
Bali is an amazing place. Girls walking around with their tits hanging out isn’t the vibe out there.

Reactions: 11
She looks bleeping awful

is Sean on his way out to Bali soon? Sure I heard him say ‘see you in Bali’ to his mate he dropped at the airport.

Reactions: 4
Bali is an amazing place. Girls walking around with their tits hanging out isn’t the vibe out there.
Sure it's the same in Bali but when I was in Gili there were signs in the streets asking people to be dressed appropriately (men not walking around topless, women not walking around in just swimwear/bikini and shorts)

Sure it's the same in Bali but when I was in Gili there were signs in the streets asking people to be dressed appropriately (men not walking around topless, women not walking around in just swimwear/bikini and shorts)
How tit and ridiculous that grown adults have to be reminded how to act in public, especially in such beautiful, special places.

Reactions: 6
God knows what they will make of big o andher non existent nipples

• Haha
So all these ‘shoots’ - where do the pics end up? What are they modeling? I use the term ‘modeling’ very lightly 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6